No announcement yet.

RIP Rik Mayall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that if there is a heaven he burst the gates open Flashheart style on arrival. Woof!

Comment

Comment

There's a couple of Rik Mayall bits on ITV late tomorrow evening (Sunday), the very first episode of New Statesman and an hour comedy about him being on a stag do, which I remember seeing back in the day.

Comment

"I really am great."In case we needed further convincing that the throne of the Lord sits empty, Rik Mayall is dead at 56. Since the fall of a Titan shouldn'...

For another excellent Rik Mayall memory, click the above link to watch all the adverts he did for Nintendo during the 80's. Genuinely very funny.

Comment

Just watched them, had totally forgotten they exsisted but after the first one the memories came flooding back.

Comment

I still vividly remember those Mario & F1 ads .
              Got the New Statesmans & Rik Mayall Presents on dvd but will be watching tonight anyway. Both were fantastic series & Riks acting shone thru in RM Presents.

Richard Herring wrote a touching article which touched an emotional nerve with me yet made me smile too:

Like seemingly every member of my generation, my world was torn apart this week by the unexpected and premature death of Rik Mayall. It hit me very hard. I haven’t cried when some people I’ve known in real life have passed on, but I cried for Rik.

EDIT:

Just read that Patsy Byrne who played Nursie in Blackadder 2 has passed away
              Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 22-06-2014, 11:25.

Comment

Some nice memories from Ade at a recent gig:

Comment

Crackanory was on Dave tonight. Awesome story telling from Rik, & his last tv appearance before he passed away.
                  He was always so great at story telling from Jackanory to Grimm Tales to Crackanory

Comment

Working...
                  X