No announcement yet.

Crackdown (Xbox One)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could imagine a shift to another Feb date - the 22nd is overly cramped up and if Crackdown arrived that day it'd be one that suffers. Really Metro should move too

Comment

Crackdown creator David Jones on what his departure means for the franchise.

Comment

When Dave Jones, one of the chief creators of Lemmings, Grand Theft Auto and the first Crackdown game, took to the stag…

A not too positive look at C3's development

Comment

If I remember rightly, games like Infamous and Prototype popped up very soonish after the orig Crackdown came out. How hard is it to make a jump around open world game with all the tools easily available these days?

This should've been out on 'Day One'. Haha.

I really don't care about this at all, I never 100% orbsed the orig and all this news just makes me wanna go back to where my heart is.

Crackdown. There is only one.

Comment

Crackdown 3 will be out on February 15 and Microsoft is confident in the quality of the game judging from the review embargo, which is set for February

Crackdown 3 Review Embargo Date Revealed, Four Days Before Release Date.

Comment

This is my biggest red flag game of the month, I'm almost anticipating reviews being so meh that buying a months game pass for it doesn't feel worthwhile with everything else that's releasing. Coverage on this game is beyond too quiet for a first party major Xbox release.

Comment

I'm looking forward to all that powah of teh cloud we've been promised.

Comment

Loved Crackdown but the cloud BS around this one is a concern definitely. I still think it was MS's attempt to deflect how underpowered the One was compared to PS4.

Comment

Only the multiplayer is cloud based to allow for fully destructible environment. Only the MP has that while the campaign has partial destruction
                    Last edited by Nico87; 29-01-2019, 11:17.

Comment

Yeah, not anticipating this being good. I think it’s going to feel dated due to its overlong development.

Still, now that I have an Xbox, I’m going to use my free Game Pass trial to give it a bash I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                        Only the multiplayer is cloud based to allow for fully destructible environment. Only the MP has that while the campaign has partial destruction
                        Yeah, I know that's what they said but I didn't believe them then and I don't believe them now. Until I see it and look a fool for doubting them of course :-)

Comment

Given even the most basic online multiplayer struggles to work properly half the time, I won't be holding my breath.

I suspect if there was some quantum leap in performance, there'd be a lot more hype being built up for this - best I've seen is a thumbnail on the Xbox dash promoting the Game Pass option.

Comment

Yeah, there’s definitely a vibe that Microsoft don’t have a lot of confidence in the game.

Comment

The powah of teh cloud surprises absolutely no one ...

Comment

I’m playing it now, the campaign is actually really nice. Multiplayer is pretty much as the technical test including the bugs in HdR

Comment

Working...
                                X