Battlefield: Hardline review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just you

Honestly I get what you're saying and the modes they've added are not really ones you can be competitive. They're not perfectly balanced and requiring skillful play. What they are is a little less serious... A little more... random?

I can see why you'd burn it on those if you're putting tonnes of hours into it. I'm up to rank 20ish playing a mix of modes and still loving it

Comment

Is anyone playing the single player campaign on this? I like the look of it a lot, have never played a BF game, and am unlikely to play much multiplayer on it. Is it worth picking up, or better to wait for a price drop and get through some of my backlog of games....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDA View Post
        Is anyone playing the single player campaign on this? I like the look of it a lot, have never played a BF game, and am unlikely to play much multiplayer on it. Is it worth picking up, or better to wait for a price drop and get through some of my backlog of games....
        I'm up to the 9th mission of the single player and while I find it fun/ quite different to most shooters- it's not worth it full price if you're not going to play multiplayer. Definitely one to pick up for ?10-15 if that's all you're interested in.

Comment

another in depth review by AJ...

i will wait until it get's cheap enough to warrant a single player only approach

Comment

Joe counting up the hits taken on an enemy from an AI in that review is priceless! He seems to be getting very efficient with churning out reviews this year but also with getting angrier. He hasn't liked anything IIRC?

Comment

I think I'm done with this now, finished the sp and played a reasonable amount of mp. It's a very solid game, just not wow enough to keep me playing long haul. It's worth a punt by most when the price starts to tumble or when the inevitable Premium repackage comes along.

Comment

I think this game is average at best and I'm not really enjoying the fire fights at all .

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                  Certainly a new low bar for getting upset over nothing but a disagreement of opinions.
                  I agree, did not see anything in your post that constitutes a personal insult!

I've not delved back into BF Hardline after the beta because the reviews seemed to suggest that the single player was not impressive and the multi player is a re-skin and extension of BF4 with not many other improvements. I will buy the game later on when it's cheap over the summer as I did enjoy my time with the beta, but BF4 has kept me occupied without feeling the need to shell out on a mod.

Comment

enjoying this at the moment, despite the usual campers with sniper rifles at the back of the map picking you off - how boring it must be for those guys.....

on a side note the ps4 version completely blows on the xbox one version - better frame rate , more detail and a faster more fluid experience

Comment

Working...
                    X