User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ed-to-december

Siege has just been delayed by Ubisoft back until 1st December. For me, I think it cements the decision not to buy. I did enjoy the previous entries but between the lack of traditional single player and the tactical small scale co-op focus (which rarely works out well in the end for console audiences) the delay means it's now coming out straight after Black Ops 3 and particularly Battlefront which are much more likely to get played by myself. Hopefully when it's cheap enough there's still enough general player base to get a bit of time in, or the next R6 title they make is a package more akin to RSix 3.

Closed beta invites are out, got mine and a friend got his. Sadly has a NDA with it.

I've been lead to believe the NDA applies to the private pre-beta that runs until the closed beta starts on the 24th. Not entirely sure how reliable that source is though.

One of the clauses in the NDA states you can't talk about it for fives years.
    Last edited by MartyG; 21-09-2015 at 05:35 PM.

Anyone got their beta email yet? I've registered my pre-order copy but not received anything as yet. Was hoping to preload for tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by djtickle View Post
    Closed beta invites are out, got mine and a friend got his. Sadly has a NDA with it.
    impressions.....just between you and me guv....no-one needs to know

Quote Originally Posted by MartyG View Post
    I've been lead to believe the NDA applies to the private pre-beta that runs until the closed beta starts on the 24th. Not entirely sure how reliable that source is though.

One of the clauses in the NDA states you can't talk about it for fives years.
    good joke. well then i hope that i don't talk about it when i recommend you guys to not bother getting into this beta. 3 out of 4 tries the server was down for me and when i actually got into a game i realized that PvP will just be a frustrating showcase in how to get humiliated in 2 minutes. i just hope the coop stuff will be more fun.

Got my code 4am this morning hopefully my PS4 has finished downloading it today, so going to jump on in the next hour or so. Mixed impressions from the Gaffers thus far, I'm looking forward to getting stuck in.

The biggest issue with it is that you need to work as a team and random people on the internet are tools who don't / won't.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyG View Post
    The biggest issue with it is that you need to work as a team and random people on the internet are tools who don't / won't.
    I'm hoping solo terrorist hunt will solve that problem Marty!

Managed to get a few games in last night didn't do any PVP, just Terrorist Hunt. On realistic this is brutal - got ambushed quite a few times, enemies are quite aggressive, they've got some great put downs when they take you out as well! But when you are methodical, if definitely clicks and is really good tense fun. I hope there are a few bigger maps and that you can customise your character more ala PEC on Vegas. This will be great fun a team who communicate. I need to figure out all of the gear etc. so will do more testing tonight.

On the evidence so far I will still keep my pre-order.