Xbox One:
    GT9HK-VWMVM-GYK2F-VVMXQ-Q9PXZ
    3DKRH-7MQFT-P62JW-RTPTK-CJ4GZ
    HFW9G-XF44X-PDJCV-MRKMP-3JVDZ
    FCG2H-K7GHV-VJQ7G-HPXQ6-F4QXZ

Comment

Ta.. Grabbed one of the xbox one codes

Comment

I enjoyed playing the Beta. Does anyone know what sort of co-op stuff is available for the full game (apart from T-Hunt)?

Comment

Rainbow Credits??? WTF.....I am SOOOO close to cancelling my preorder. No feeling too confident now......

Comment

Rainbow Credits? What's that about? Explain please!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
              Rainbow CreditsTM are accrued during gameplay to unlock bonus characters.

I think the new Rainbow squad is a major plot spoiler, so I've hidden them in spoiler tags:
              [hide][/hide]

Comment

Damn! Wish I hadn't clicked your spoiler. Really looking forward to playing as [HIDE]Bungle[/HIDE] though!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                  No-one knows....PR person stopped Devs from talking about it.....it's different from 'renown' which is the "inhouse currency" so it's most likely for real $$ micro-transactions i.e. P2W

Hope I'm wrong

Comment

I hope so too!

Comment

The Beta is back. The T-hunt mode is slightly different this time. It's a defuse the bomb scenario. I think there are a couple of new operatives that weren't available last time too.

Comment

I got this ordered for ?20 on PC, thought I'd give it a shot at that price.

The open beta has three modes available in it across three maps, two are PvP and one is PvE, starts today until 29th Nov: http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/...ts--1-1-8-1115

Comment

Beta has been delayed, mostly because Ubisoft can't sort their servers out: http://stevivor.com/2015/11/rainbow-...-full-release/

Comment

This doesn't instil confidence with the game a week away from release.....not sure I really want to drop 50 notes on this until I see how it's turned out in the new year

Comment

They got it working eventually and it seemed stable enough, though it played pretty much identically to the closed beta.

It's now pre-loaded via UPlay on my PC, ready to unlock tomorrow, so we'll see how the live servers hold up then.

Comment

The pre-loaded game wouldn't launch, I had to uninstall it and reinstall to get it to run - got to love UPlay.

Comment

Working...
                                X