Rainbow Six: Siege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rainbow Six: Siege

Awful faux voice chat aside this potentially looks great, the hostage scenario could play out really well and there seems enough tactical options to stop repetition settling in fast

It does look terrific fun, but I wonder if it's playable without having to resort to that embarrassing chatter? A simple, steamlined orders/tactics menu via the control pad would be very welcome (I'm determined to go mute next gen).
    Last edited by Golgo; 11-06-2014, 08:13.

Comment

The perfect communication between the players reminds me of every multiplayer game I've ever played. Looks good though.

Comment

Looks ace and on-line co op heaven .

Comment

Ubisoft enriches players' lives by creating memorable and meaningful gaming experiences. Learn more about Ubisoft here.

According to Ubisofts documentation for the year results, this will be out third quarter this year

Comment

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege launches on Tuesday, 13th October for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.Ubisoft announced t…

Ubisoft have confirmed that this will be released on 13 October

Comment

A day after my Birthday! That will make a nice Birthday present! Whoooo!

Comment

Beta registration site went up yesterday, details 'ere

Official Website. Master the art of destruction and gadgetry in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. Face intense close quarters combat, high lethality, tactical decision making, team play, and explosive action within every moment. Available on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

Comment

is anyone else hoping that that this brings back some of the game play feel from black arrow. some tension and clip based reloads rather than an ammo pool. limited supplies.

Comment

Oh yes nice one, memories of Hostages on the Amiga.

Glad to see single player, really interested in this.

Pity there are no giant ants or spiders but you can't have it all.

Comment

Rainbow Six Siege has been delayed to December, Ubisoft has announced.The multiplayer-focused shooter is due out on 1st…

Siege has just been delayed by Ubisoft back until 1st December. For me, I think it cements the decision not to buy. I did enjoy the previous entries but between the lack of traditional single player and the tactical small scale co-op focus (which rarely works out well in the end for console audiences) the delay means it's now coming out straight after Black Ops 3 and particularly Battlefront which are much more likely to get played by myself. Hopefully when it's cheap enough there's still enough general player base to get a bit of time in, or the next R6 title they make is a package more akin to RSix 3.

Comment

Closed beta invites are out, got mine and a friend got his. Sadly has a NDA with it.

Comment

I've been lead to believe the NDA applies to the private pre-beta that runs until the closed beta starts on the 24th. Not entirely sure how reliable that source is though.

One of the clauses in the NDA states you can't talk about it for fives years.
                          Last edited by MartyG; 21-09-2015, 17:35.

Comment

Anyone got their beta email yet? I've registered my pre-order copy but not received anything as yet. Was hoping to preload for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              Closed beta invites are out, got mine and a friend got his. Sadly has a NDA with it.
                              impressions.....just between you and me guv....no-one needs to know

Comment

Working...
                              X