Amiibo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amiibo

amiibo, skylander cash grab? stealth dlc? or a nice addition to Nintendo's platform, personally i think they look pretty cool i want Link, Samus, Pikachu, and the Villager!!! but have no interest in smash-bros or picking up another wiiu at present, you can keep that weird wii fit fitness trainer figure though.

Wii U games with planned amiibo functionality include:

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
    Mario Kart™ 8
    Captain Toad™: Treasure Tracker
    Mario Party™ 10
    Yoshi's Woolly World™
    and more
    Last edited by Lebowski; 11-06-2014, 08:12.

I'll pick up Peach because you can peek under her skirt.
    Anyway, I'll first see how they affect the supported games, and will decide if shed money on them or not. I tend toward the "not", though.

Comment

I'm probably going to buy an embarrassing amount of these, especially since they work with multiple games. They need to do Mr Game and Watch.

Comment

I generally loathe this kind of junk. I wonder what'll make me buy one, if at all.

Comment

I won't be buying any. I'm lucky I get to buy as many games as I do. Adding semi-pointless figures into the mix, that I don't even like that much anyway, would be taking the piss.

Comment

I wont but any but just looking at them , it does just prove Nintendo have and always will have the Best Characters ever in video game history till kingdom come.

Comment

They have a gorilla wearing a bright red office tie with his initials on it, that's all they need really.

Comment

There are about 700 odd Pok?mon so they can milk this particular cow till it goes sour.

Comment

The cow or the milk?

Comment

I really want a Captain Toad one.

Comment

I'd like some F-Zero ones, actually.

Fire Stingray. Yep, that's all it'd take.

Comment

They look pretty well made, not keen on the little fragile plastic sticks propping some up but Mario looks good

Comment

Yes some of the Pokemon Rumble ones last year were pretty fragile and broke easily.

Comment

I'm gonna need a Metal Mario one too, STAT.

Think DK will be my first one.

I'm such a sucker for these types of things, although I didn't like the look of Disney or Skylanders as what they were based on was of no interest to me.

Comment

It is DLC/Memory stick in a plastic figure....

Comment

Working...
                              X