No announcement yet.

Star Wars Episode VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, there were reports of filming crews returning to "the island".

Comment

For all you Star Wars fans, Asda are doing this really nice book down from ?35 to ?12, just picked up a copy.

Comment

Lucasfilm head Kathleen Kennedy has revealed in a new interview with THR that though the company has plans to continue the “Star Wars” film franchise for many years to come, the basic story outlines they’ve already planned only take them through Colin Trevorrow’s trilogy-capping “Star Wars: Episode IX” in 2019: “We’ve thought this all through. […]

Kathleen Kennedy says that whilst Star Wars films will continue on into the future, the current outline ends with the current six films in development. She says the aim is to make one, have a small break and make the next hence the lack of info on further Anthology entries after III or on a Star Wars Episode X despite the way Marvel forward projects. The reason we are getting so much now in one go is because of Force Awakens being released later than it was intended to but once they're caught up the releases should slow down somewhat

Comment

Finn is set for more action in Ep8 than Ep7 by the sound

Comment

The Force Awakens was pretty dark in tone as it was. Not sure it needs to get darker. Still, they have earned my trust on this one.

Comment

I can't wait for this now after the force awakens, which is the only film I've ever went to the cinema three times to see. I think it was you who said it elsewhere DT, but they've really reignited my full on love for the universe.

Comment

Me too. The Force Awakens is awesome. I can't wait for the BR release.

Comment

This has been delayed to December 2017. Must admit I'm less surprised by this than I was the lack of continuity in the release dates in the first place.

Comment

Seems their playing it safe from here on out after the success Ep7 has had with its release. Probably for the best, not sure how long my love affair would last with the films if they came out too often.

Comment

Episode 8 is officially shooting (although they shot a little bit last year)...

Comment

Looking great, Hamill!

Comment

Disney has announced that J.J. Abrams’ “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” will be available for digital download on April 1st, followed by the DVD and Blu-ray release on April 5th. There’s even a trailer which you can see below. The announcement comes as the studio is winding down the film’s box-office run with $2.049 billion […]

Whilst Ep7 is out on April 7th to buy, Episode VIII now has rumoured titles, the first sounding incredibly unlikely:

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Tale of the Jedi Temple
                          or
                          Star Wars Episode VIII: The Order of the Dark Side

Neither sound right though when stacked against the existing 7.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not buying either of those.

Comment

Second one sounds like something you might hear at a Chinese Takeaway

Comment

I can't wait. Episode 7 was just great. Seriously, it was Star Wars proper,it surprised and enthralled my 41yr old ass. Super duper nice.Even Harrison Ford,he rocked it big style. Give me the next one soon as.

Comment

Working...
                                X