No announcement yet.

Mario Kart 8: The BDTTGP Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha I thought the redness would give us nice incentive. All done from my phone. Phone eh? Oof, thevtechnology today eh?

Comment

I am now hudson. RIP hoolak

Comment

What gives with the name change?

My new name is Lurch, please amend table accordingly!

Comment

Haha. Started using my name for a lot of stuff, so I thought I would extend it to this forum where I spend a lot of my time, my brothers.

Comment

Welcome to the real name club !

Comment

Updated. Any boo boos, let me know.

Comment

Lurch is way, way, way out in first place! Someone, quick, pass me a blue shell!

Comment

Hey, Stakers isn't too far behind - I can see it opening out as the courses get longer and more annoying to perfect. I had a quick go on Toad's Harbour yesterday and it was a bit tricky, might have to change up the Bowser / Bike combo for these ones...

Comment

Board updated!

Comment

Nice one. It's a runaway lead for lurch!
                      I'll keep plodding along and fight for the Europa league spots.

Keep up the good work Hudson

Comment

Think you've now jumped above me, so you're in my sights SV99!

Comment

I'll check your ghosts out for this week . My friends seem to have vanished from the leaderboards? Is that the same for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
                            Nice one. It's a runaway lead for lurch!
                            I'll keep plodding along and fight for the Europa league spots.

Keep up the good work Hudson
                            For all us mortals it's a race for 3rd, 4th and 5th lol!

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
                              I'll check your ghosts out for this week . My friends seem to have vanished from the leaderboards? Is that the same for everyone?
                              Yes I've noticed that from ten days ago, not very sporting at all, means you either get the choice of a top ten ghost you can't keep up with after ten seconds or one that finished the three laps about 0.005 seconds quicker than you. Don't know why, but neither help really. I always upload a ghost for every improvement.

Comment

I've been uploading all my ghosts too and can't seem to see most of yours apart from the odd one of Hudson's… can nobody see mine?

Comment

Working...
                                X