No announcement yet.

Predator 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been quite some time since there has been any movement on a new “Predator” movie. At last report “Iron Man 3” and “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” writer/director Shane Black, who funnily enough had a small role in the original film, was attached to helm the project which would boast a screenplay he was […]

It loks to have been confirmed that the new film will be a sequel in the same way Predators was

Comment

The guy mentions ironman 3 like it was a fricking masterpiece.
      We need Leathal Weapon Shane Black, not Kiss Kiss Bang Bang/IM3 Shane Black. I hope the old git hasn't lost his touch, fingers crossed

Comment

Last year came word that filmmaker Shane Black and his “The Monster Squad” co-writer Fred Dekker were working on an “inventive sequel” to the action classic “Predator” for 20th Century Fox. Today, Dekker has taken to Facebook to confirmed that the script for the film has been completed and turned in. Producer John Davis previously […]

Yep, it's still on the way and the script is now complete.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
          The guy mentions ironman 3 like it was a fricking masterpiece.
          We need Leathal Weapon Shane Black, not Kiss Kiss Bang Bang/IM3 Shane Black. I hope the old git hasn't lost his touch, fingers crossed
          I noticed that too. In all the updates they mention Iron Man 3 like it was a classic. WTF!?

Can't believe Danny Glover was going to be Lawrence Fishburne character in Predators. That actually sounded like a really cool idea.

Get a little Arnie cameo in and that could have been the Predator sequel everyone wanted - minus Adrien Brody as the lead.

Comment

Looks like the film will be called The Predator based on the first poster released

Comment

Cool poster.

Last 2 films plus the vs ****e seem to have missed the message of the poster by miles! less is more sometimes.

Comment

Along with pulling “Gambit” from the schedule and announcing release dates for two more Marvel films, 20th Century Fox has been heavily shuffling around their release schedule this morning. First up, Ridley Scott’s “Alien: Covenant” has been moved up by two months from October 6th 2017 to August 4th 2017, taking a late Summer rather […]

Set for 2nd March 2018

Comment

Schwarzenegger has confirmed he's started very early talks to come back for this one

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    Schwarzenegger has confirmed he's started very early talks to come back for this one
                    Supes, dude. You need to up your game.
                    "Schwarzenegger has confirmed he's started very early talks to say "I'll be back" for this one"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Supes, dude. You need to up your game.
                      "Schwarzenegger has confirmed he's started very early talks to say "I'll be back" for this one"

Challenge... Accepted

Comment

Brilliant. Old man arnie is entertaining as hell.

Comment

Deep breath

And exhale...

Comment

4? How did I miss 3!?

Comment

You didn’t miss much at all. It was a bit of a missed opportunity because it looks pretty good but the writing is awful.

Comment

Cheera. Been googling. So Predators is predator 3? I don't like Adrien Brody in anything (can't explain why really) which explains why I didn't watch it

Comment

Working...
                                X