No announcement yet.

Predator 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, that’s the one. I ended up picking it up as a trilogy blu-ray set but it did nothing for me.

Comment

This looks confused and messy and it reminds me too much of AvP: requiem.

Comment

It looks like they've tried to turn the franchise into a summer blockbuster movie and it doesn't work or suit the character at all

Comment

Second trailer:

Comment

New poster has been released that makes it look like it's advertising The Expendable Predators

Comment

Filmmaker Shane Black screened his sci-fi action sequel “The Predator” at the Toronto Film Festival last night and reviews have been divisive. The film currently stands at 67% on Rotten Tomatoes with reviews painting an interesting picture – that the film is far more comedic and action-centric than expected with little to no horror. Jumping […]

Early reviews are coming in mixed on the new film

Comment

I saw The Predator last night. Oh. It’s probably the poorest film I’ve seen in ages. It’s almost Bayformers bad. Whoever edited it should be shown the final cut and asked if that was right. There appears to be serious chunks missing. Characters are doing one thing then the next scene has moved on loads. Even the big climax isn’t safe. It’s like you’ve had little micro sleeps and missed bits.
                The idea for the film was ok I suppose but it’s kind of pushed the humor a little to much at the expense of any real suspense.
                Avoid.

Comment

I've so far either read it's a bit of a forgettable guilty pleasure or outright terrible - We ended up not being able to see it, sounds like we're not missing much.

Comment

Must admit I’m surprised given it’s Shane Black, although having to cut his dodgy friend out no doubt affected the editing. I’ll probably skip this.

Comment

We can go and see this with our cinema pass, but it's likely not worth my time. I'd rather spend an afternoon working in order to bring myself one step closer to Tesla ownership.

Comment

Wow! I didn't know any of that!

The Predator is a movie hurt by controversy — and by editing
                        The casting of a sex offender led to even more haphazard editing in a movie overstuffed with bad trims.

Comment

Next Wednesday an animated Christmas short will be airing in the US

Comment

Working...
                          X