No announcement yet.

Pacific Rim 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there's no "gattai" action between two or more Jaegers by the third I will be surprised.

Comment

Two most annoying characters ever confirmed to return for the sequel: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Where...-Up-68403.html

And Del Toro very quickly demonstrates with a few lines that he loves writing the CBBC kids' sitcom stuff and so any hope that, actually, the tone might change in the sequel vanishes in a sea of pantomime gags.

Comment

Awesome (not sarcasm, I'm genuinely excited).

Comment

I feel sorry for Burn, he's so much better than Rim. I guess he has to work with the scribble he's handed though. Hopefully Del Toro won't rub his own ego too much and will tighten the returning characters up for the sequel so the actor scenes aren't wyite so painful to watch

Comment

Following on from release date announcements for the “Fifty Shades” sequels and “Fast and Furious 8” earlier, Universal Pictures has also announced a shifting around of several of its other major movies in the works – some by half a year or more. “Warcraft,” Duncan Jones’ 3D film adaptation of the popular “World of Warcraft” […]

Anyone consoling themselves that they're at least a few months closer to Pacific Rim 2's distant release date will be cursing the gods today as the film has been knocked back several months to August 2017 to make way for Fast 8

Comment

Just when I thought the Fast and Furious franchise couldn't give us any more.

Comment

A new rumor over at Latino Review suggests that the upcoming “Pacific Rim” sequel has delayed its proposed start of production. Originally slated to begin shooting in November in Toronto this year, the site’s inside sources claim that filming on “Pacific Rim: Maelstrom” has now been pushed back into 2016 and it’s unclear which specific […]

They're not saying why but Pacific Rism filming has been delayed into next year. the knock on could likely see release delayed until sometime into 2018

Comment

Don't understand how this is getting a sequel. People watched but they came away and said it was ****. I also never got past the brain sharing part with the dad and son - I'm sure watching your dad shag your mum while battling giant monsters isn't distracting at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Don't understand how this is getting a sequel. People watched but they came away and said it was ****. I also never got past the brain sharing part with the dad and son - I'm sure watching your dad shag your mum while battling giant monsters isn't distracting at all.
                    I ****ing loved it, saw it in the cinema twice, bought the more expensive of the blu-rays and would happily pay ?50 right now to see a sequel. There's probably enough people who are in the same boat.

Comment

I thought it was ****, but like . . . good **** man

I met guys who fricking loved it though, no matter what you say it's still better than any transformer sequel

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        I'm with you Kit, it was utter ****e

Comment

Gits.

Comment

It was so terrible, it went right through the other side to awesome.

Hitting the one kaijuu with a tanker? CLASSIC!!

I watch it in 3D every few weeks or so.

I also like the Aussie kid being more of an arsehole than any American in the movie. Makes a change.

Comment

I sure hope they double down on the super robot antics and german suplex's, as the robots are the stars not the pilots.

Comment

Or the wacky scientists?

Comment

Working...
                                X