Xbox - Series S/X: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    Once your GP Ultimate expires, I'm sure you can go back down to a 'normal' GP or Gold account. I mean at that point you're just on the **** muncher tier until you buy one of the subs anyway.
    I'm sure it's fine. It's just this line 'All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.' although I think it just covers the one-off conversation from XBGP+Live to GP Ultimate.

Comment

Yeah, they're just saying you can't then turn your GP Ultimate months back into separate Gold and GP months.

Comment

I just converted after thinking I'd get 860 days (from 567 XBGP + 716 XBL) but might have actually converted over the 36-month limit. Still the maximum subscription I can have stacked.

Comment

List of the PC Games on Game Pass. There's a fair amount of crossover, but there is some PC only things on there: https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-pc-list

Comment

Into the Breach! And I've realised Wizards of Legends is on GP on both formats.

What a pleasant surprise today has turned into.

Comment

I'm very much interested in what's coming soon, the Age Of Empires: Definitive Edition (I, II and III). Played those games to death back in the day.

And I've just noticed Metro Exodus is included, which means I can now play that without having to touch the Epic Store.

Also, I recommend downloading the "Xbox Beta" app in the store as this makes browsing and installing the Xbox Game Pass PC games a lot easier.

Last edited by MartyG; 09-06-2019, 19:37.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                And I've just noticed Metro Exodus is included
                Looks like its just gone live across both Xbox and PC. Very cool.

Comment

I see they added Shenmue 1 & 2 into game pass as well....

Comment

Interesting reading on XCloud hands-on. By the sounds it works but input lag is immediately noticeable which will kill it for a fair few.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      Interesting reading on XCloud hands-on. By the sounds it works but input lag is immediately noticeable which will kill it for a fair few.
                      Lag while on stage...

Comment

I buggered Ultimate right up. It changed my subscription date, so I cancelled it and now I’ve lost my original separate subscriptions. FFS.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          That was the Bethesda streaming service Orion showing doom, not XCloud.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            I buggered Ultimate right up. It changed my subscription date, so I cancelled it and now I’ve lost my original separate subscriptions. FFS.
                            How much did you have remaining?

I'm sure you'll already contacting them. But one option is to tweet them @xboxsupport. Last year when they didn't honour the free month of Game Pass offer with PayPal there was a forum I got directed to. Although in my case it was a waste of time as they couldn't see the T&C's were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              I clicked that link purely to find out what a meager flimsy ghost shrimp was.

Disappointed, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                That was the Bethesda streaming service Orion showing doom, not XCloud.
                                I stand corrected. Still its a demonstration of lag on a streaming service. Maybe XCloud won't have the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X