Tekken 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tekken 7

This is what would've made E3 for me. Uses Unreal Engine 4... Not too sure how I feel about that but I have faith plus it must mean a PC version is inbound. I just hope this gen won't be like last when it comes to the Unreal Engine.

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
    I just hope this gen won't be like last when it comes to the Unreal Engine.
    Why's that?

Comment

Kazuya speaking English now?

Comment

I wonder what's happening with Tekken x Streetfighter? I'm guessing it's been stealthily squished.

Comment

i cant believe they couldn't get this cgi trailer ready for E3, would be nice to see what the game runs like.

non mobile link

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
            I wonder what's happening with Tekken x Streetfighter? I'm guessing it's been stealthily squished.
            They announced a while back that it was only ever a notion, not really a confirmed product.

Shame, really, as I was far more interested in that than Street Fighter X Tekken.

Comment

I think Bamcos last release schedule had the game listed. Who knows what's going on with it, as they've not shown anything I'm not excited so it's all good.

As for what I meant. It's how last gen most Unreal games ran like ass on PlayStation 3...

Comment

They only ran like ass because of PS3's architecture, X86 and PS4 will have no trouble running Unreal 4.
                It's just a shame though that Tekken will still play like ass unreal engine or not.

Comment

I miss the days where games would have their own custom made engines.

Comment

Final Battle... phf

Comment

So what was the last good Tekken game?

Comment

TTT2 of course.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          So what was the last good Tekken game?
                          They've all been good, in honesty. Even the less popular ones like Tekken 4 and 5 were decent enough games.

The problem is that Namco keep chucking in all of these weird minigames, and consistently fail to recreate the success of Tekken 3's "Tekken Force" mode, or TTT1's "Tekken Bowl".

Comment

i loved tekken 3 when they introduced the dodge mechanic it was great ...really wish dodging now was as useful as it was back then tekken 6 and ttt2 i really liked the bounce combos were great

Comment

Although I've enjoyed most of them, I'm still in the camp that believes the series hasn't changed enough since 3, a formula that was perfected in Tekken Tag Tournament 1 for the PS2. 4, 5, 6 and TTT2 are certainly good games (even the handheld versions have been decent enough) but I started to tire of each of them quite quickly.

TTT1 is, for me, the only one which came close to the quality of Soul Calibur 1 or 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X