Clear All

EEeeeeHeeHeeHeee! Mahahahah!

Comment

That's great!

Comment

Wicked photos!

My dad used to work for Psion

Comment

You're making photos for cars you're getting in alternate dimensions. I like it.

Comment

I remember Psion, too. When I got my Speccy 48+ in a bundle from Comet back the day, it came with 'over 10 games!' but they were all from like 1982/3 and about half were Psion business or education software. Some proper weird shish!

That was about March/April 1987, BTW, Scrabble was there, too, I'm partially autistic and remember dates n weird details like a bo$$

Comment

Anyone remember Spangles?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                Wicked photos!

My dad used to work for Psion
                Need to know moar!!

Comment

I interviewed for Psion but never took the job.

Love the mini livery. They look like real photos. Incredible. Also I have a Horace goes skiing t shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    I interviewed for Psion but never took the job.

Love the mini livery. They look like real photos. Incredible. Also I have a Horace goes skiing t shirt.
                    The photo mode is crazy really, some of them could pass for real photos!

Comment

That's what I mean.

"some of them could pass for real"

And that's it, you gotta take into account these cars actually exist - solidly and weightily - in another metaphysical plane. A strange one.

It's all I think of, now. The Virtual World.

Stacks of computers. Big, humming rooms, furry dust caked on wires.

Sorry, was gonna write even more gash so I'll leave it there but don't write them cars off as mere frippery.

When one dreams or dies, enters a coma, takes a strong psychotropic drug, one might actually end up driving one of these sexy bastard Horace cars.

Comment

Haha. N-nite

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          I remember Psion, too. When I got my Speccy 48+ in a bundle from Comet back the day, it came with 'over 10 games!' but they were all from like 1982/3 and about half were Psion business or education software. Some proper weird shish!

That was about March/April 1987, BTW, Scrabble was there, too, I'm partially autistic and remember dates n weird details like a bo$$
                          My dad made this dodgy Star Trek game for Spectrum:

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          Need to know moar!!
                          I've forgotten the details, but he was involved in development of the OSes for the Psion Organiser I and II.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                            My dad made this dodgy Star Trek game for Spectrum:

I've forgotten the details, but he was involved in development of the OSes for the Psion Organiser I and II.
                            How could you hold out on us with this information. I own two Psion Organiser IIs! an XP that I've owned for years and an LZ!

Comment

Been playing Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls on PS4. Ludicrously easy so put up to 'expert' difficulty and, with a bit of careful loot husbandry, it's still very easy. The boss of act 3 was down before he could even get to the end of his first silly boss taunt: "My lieutenants will feast on your flesh, and your bones shall adorn..." [explodes in a shower of useless loot].

Plot: terrible, generic fantasy pap. Voice acting: hammy and atrocious. Still quite compelling to just push a button or two and watch waves of creatures explode, though. I'm playing the Necromancer so I can resurrect dead bods into an army of the undead, great stuff.

Comment

I've had Diablo III on my wishlist for ages, but I never take the plunge when it's on offer.

Am I right in thinking you can play it 4-player couch co-op like a modern Gauntlet?

Comment

Working...
                                X