X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A teaser for the film:

Comment

Comment

On one hand that's a lot of blue. On another it doesn't seem to continue in the same vein as the first entry either. On a borrowed third hand... liking it.

Comment

The tone of the trailer is really odd. Partly due to the soundtrack but also down to the arty scenes of destruction and very abstract monster imagery. Unlike the very grounded feel of the previous one, this feels like it is going the whole other direction. No bad thing - I like that Godzilla films can be very different but I’m finding this very hard to gauge based on this trailer. Not sure what tone they are going for.

Comment

Looks interesting, having the trailer be from the badguys view, humans are the virus, monsters are the vaccine, so they wake them up. Hopefully the child isn't a massive part of the film but it looks like she'll be needed to get Rodan + Mothra on humanities side vs Ghidorah + new creations vs Godzilla wrecking **** on both sides.

Comment

Last year’s “Kong: Skull Island” may have served as the second film in the ‘MonsterVerse’ that began with 2014’s “Godzilla” reboot, but events of that film take place in 1973 – four decades before the emergence of “Godzilla”. With the upcoming “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” taking place in contemporary times, five years after the […]

It's known that a Kong: Skull Island character appears in this but with the 45 year time gap between films speculation is that Charles Dance is playing the older version of Tom Hiddleston's character from Kong

Comment

Filmmaker Mike Dougherty has confirmed that the first theatrical trailer for “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” will premiere online next week. The clip will be the second overall trailer for the film following the first at San Diego Comic-Con in July which was met with some of the best reaction to a trailer for any […]

A new trailer will be hitting this week

Comment

The new trailer is here and it looks absolutely incredible.

Comment

I like it. The size difference is crazy, godzilla looks small in comparison. Hopefully we see more godzilla in this one, rather than fleeting shots of him in the first one.

Comment

I’m down for that.

Comment

Wasn’t sure where to put this but Netflix has part 2 of the Godzilla anime up. No idea how long it’s been there. They recommend me all kinds of stuff but never part 2 of something I watched part 1 of lol

Comment

I like the look of this, the only thing that feels weird is that it feels so distinct from the first film and Kong

Comment

I haven’t seen Kong but, from a Godzilla perspective, this is a good thing in my opinion. I liked the previous one by the way (I know many didn’t), but one of the things I’ve always loved about Godzilla is the variety in the movies. That this looks so different is a good thing to me.

Comment

It definitely has a look about it that I never thought they'd get to, bringing the all out visual spectacle devastation of the creatures to the big screen. After the originals slow reveal it's probably for the best but it'll be interesting to see how they merge this with Kong for the fourth film.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Wasn’t sure where to put this but Netflix has part 2 of the Godzilla anime up. No idea how long it’s been there. They recommend me all kinds of stuff but never part 2 of something I watched part 1 of lol
                                Been online quite a while with absolutely no warning or notification. Which is rubbish as its pretty awesome and will get missed by even the people that watched the first part.

Comment

Working...
                                X