No announcement yet.

Skull Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could keep exactly the same Kong but just make him bigger using Rick Moranis.

Or they could shrink Godzilla.

Or they can be like Big Cook Little Cook.

Or Kong could do a SotC and climb Godzilla. The film could just be him climbing Godzilla and then poking his eyes or something to win. Or should Godzilla win?

Which one out of the two is meant to be the good guy in this sort of scenario?

Comment

Well I'm more keen on Godzilla 2 purely because he had hero status at the end of the last movie. I want to see that continue, I appreciate this universe they've created is a lot more grounded for camp hero antics but still . . . . . big G is a force of nature who rises if something upsets the balance (be it alien or mans foolishness). Not necessarily for humanity directly but for the earth itself. Wanna see that sheet played out more in the sequel, esp if they're gonna buss Ghidora and co.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        Or Kong could do a SotC and climb Godzilla. The film could just be him climbing Godzilla and then poking his eyes or something to win. Or should Godzilla win?
        I like this idea.

Would make a little more sense to me in my head. He'll still need to be giant but not the super giant godzilla is;

Make him statue of liberty sized.

Comment

I've got it!

King Kong tries to battle Godzilla, but he's just too big so they build a giant mecha that King Kong pilots!

[hide][/hide]

Comment

Why would they need King Kong to pilot it? Why not just get a person?

Comment

Human hands are too small for the controls.

Comment

The controls will be whatever smart phone is sponsoring the film.

Comment

You speak the truth. Well, write the truth.

Comment

Working...
                  X