No announcement yet.

Ash vs The Evil Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a strong feeling this is going to be brilliant entertainment. I just hope the scripts are solid. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Just days before its October 31st series premiere, Starz has revealed that they have officially renewed their upcoming supernatural series “Ash vs. Evil Dead” for a second season. A continuation of the “Evil Dead” film franchise and set thirty years after “Army of Darkness,” Bruce Campbell is back as Ash and is teamed with the […]

With the show about to start they've already greenlit Season 2

Comment

I'd forgotten all about this, awesome timing to suddenly remember!!!

Cant wait.

Comment

Any sign of a UK network picking this up? Can't have enough Bruce Campbell on the TV.

Comment

I didn't tell you this but he's in a certain season 2 of a TV show that rhymes with Ben Affleck's oscar-winning Argo.

Comment

Well the first episode is out there and it's......... Groovy

Good thing is for a tv show the horror has not been dumbed or watered down which is great and ally of the effects are practical, which make it look and feel like the evil dead, the special effects however are ropey at bits (chainsaw flying through the air)

But is there a chainsaw, yes

Is there a boom stick, yes

Comedy is also good as is the deadite action and so far the word groovy being mentioned in an episode sits at +1

Comment

Starz has done what the Deadites could not: brought an end to Ash Williams's war on the undead.Ash [...]

It ends in a trilogy once again as Starz have cancelled the show with its third season

Comment

Shame that as I've fair enjoyed this programme. Time for a proper new Evil Dead film.

Comment

I wonder if this will ever make it to Netflix or Amazon, always wanted to see it but don't have the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      I wonder if this will ever make it to Netflix or Amazon, always wanted to see it but don't have the channel.
                      We have it on Netflix Canada.

Comment

I watch it on Hulu here in Japan. Just saw episode 8 of season 3. Still enjoying it a lot. ��

Comment

Following news of Starz’s cancellation of “Ash vs. Evil Dead” the other day, a briefly lived campaign began to let the series live on elsewhere such as streaming service Netflix. Sadly though, it won’t happen as actor Bruce Campbell responded to the campaign in a tweet thanks fans for their effort but definitively saying “I’m […]

Following the cancellation fans no doubt want Evil Dead 4 but Campbell has said he's officially retired from the role of Ash now.

Comment

Working...
                          X