Ash vs The Evil Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ash vs The Evil Dead

Sam Raimi is adapting Evil Dead for the small screen, it may not seem too exciting given the recent reboot but fear not...

It seems the series follows on from the original trilogy and stars Bruce Campbells Ash
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 11-11-2014, 06:36.

Rubbish... not interested... let it go... Bruce Campbell?! I NEED THIS!

Comment

I saw the headline and came in to say this will be utter ****e. Then found I only had to quote this.

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      With Bruce attached it has high potential of awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I'm in for, at least, the pilot episode.

Comment

I told you this would be awful even with Bruce Campbell involved!

I told you this wouldn't fail with Bruce Campbell involved!

*Delete as appropriate after pilot has aired.

Comment

After the credits rolled on the last film this popped up:

Comment

U.S. premium cable network Starz has given the greenlight to “Ash vs. Evil Dead,” a TV series follow-up to the original three Sam Raimi-directed “Evil Dead” movies. Sam Raimi, producer Rob Tapert and star Bruce Campbell will return for the series which will consist of ten half-hour episodes and will debut next year. Campbell reprises […]

TV network Starz looks to be behind this, I'm assuming their involvement in Spartacus put them in a good position to lead on this.

The series is expected to air next year and will consist of ten episodes. The links mini-description reads:

"Campbell reprises his role of Ash, the aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the last three decades avoiding responsibility and the terrors of the Evil Dead. When a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, he is finally forced to face his demons - both the personal and the literal."

Comment

Can we have Brisco County Jr back as well?

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

After two decades of waiting for it, fans rejoiced when word came not long ago that Bruce Campbell would return to the role of Ash from the “Evil Dead” films for a new premium cable “Evil Dead” TV series on Starz. Ten half-hour episodes are being produced ahead of an airing in late 2015 with […]

Campbell says that when Ash returns to our screens he'll have been living out of a trailer park and has to go on the road. The tone of the series will be aimed towards that of Evil Dead 2

Comment

Starz has unveiled a graphical teaser trailer for “Ash vs. Evil Dead,” the upcoming TV series sequel to Sam Raimi’s iconic “Evil Dead” franchise which debuts on the premium cable network sometime this Fall. Bruce Campbell reprises his role as Ash, stock boy and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who must stop a Deadite plague that threatens […]

First trailer for the series will debut this Saturday

Comment

Teaser released

Comment

Well that teaser seems to hint at giving the fans what they want, roll on the trailer . .

Comment

First image

Comment

Groovy......

Comment

Working...
                              X