• 7 Controversial Review

1 4.35%

5 21.74%

3 13.04%

5 21.74%
  • 11 Fanboy to the Max

9 39.13%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    I'm still trying to get my platinum by doing the stupid journeys. Takes FAR too long. The fact that you can have your entire clan killed just before making the 12 weeks is just rubbing salt in the wounds. If it happens to me, I will go MENTAL.

I wish I'd looked into the dumbass multiplayer trophies before I went and got all the collectibles, survivor plus, etc. I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by noobish hat View Post
    I'm still trying to get my platinum by doing the stupid journeys. Takes FAR too long. The fact that you can have your entire clan killed just before making the 12 weeks is just rubbing salt in the wounds. If it happens to me, I will go MENTAL.

I wish I'd looked into the dumbass multiplayer trophies before I went and got all the collectibles, survivor plus, etc. I probably wouldn't have bothered.
    Yep - I started quitting games every 2 or 3 games or when my clan was fully healthy on my second playthrough. I worked out that for the tasks with the 100% population risk, I saved all of the easy ones like 2 revives or 3 gifts or 3 downs with x gun etc. Choose a good load out to complement the tasks eg crafting 3 for gifts, should be pretty easy especially on your second playthrough. I don't really like the idea of having to start again, however it added a **** load of tenseness to those particular games which was kind of cool.

Just played left behind dlc. Absolutely amazing.

So, having completed the Uncharted triple wammy on PS4 I went back to The Last Of Us. Just completed a play through of it and Left Behind. Pure gaming joy. It is the best I have played in years and when I first did on PS3 it was great. I bough the remastered copy on release but never played it! Totally awesome package and it really needs a follow up - just cos I want the story to continue.

Script writing, gameplay, scares, everything is superb. If you haven't played it yet, you should.

Any tips on fighting the clicker things without a shiv or just avoid?

Is there a lively mp community for this still?