No announcement yet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Out of the Shadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New set photos from the upcoming sequel to last year’s “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” reboot has revealed a surprise appearance by a familiar face. Judith Hoag, who played the original April O’Neill in the 1990 live-action film adaptation of the classic cartoon, has revealed via her social media account that she appears in the new […]

TMNT2 scores the original April O' Neill

Comment

Teaser is out, full trailer hits tomorrow

Comment

Also, gaf nabbed this moment from the teaser, first glimpse of Rocksteady and Casey

Comment

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Trailer leaked

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            Like the last one looks like great fun, will catch this one at the cinema as I didn't with the last. Are we seeing Krang in this also? Looks like some kind of invasion at the beginning.

They now released the trailer -

Last edited by djtickle; 10-12-2015, 11:37.

Comment

I will never ever see this movie but I like their designs for Bebop and Rocksteady.

Comment

Looks like of fun. But no Vanilla Ice? It's not a Turtles 2 without VI.

Comment

If you take them for what they are (fun rather than a serious take on the franchise) I think this one will be fine.

There may be a little too much CGI flying around but I'll wait to see it in the film to cast a proper judgement.

Comment

It looks fun but boy Michael Bay makes movies that all look the same.

Comment

Michael Bay has confirmed to Rolling Stone that Krang, the tentacled sarcastic talking brain in a robot body from Dimension X, will serve as the main villain in the upcoming “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” sequel. “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows” sees the inclusion of multiple characters from the original animated series and […]

Krang will appear

Comment

Superbowl trailer

Comment

Nickelodeon’s current animated “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” series is set to feature an appearance by the 1980s animated versions of the characters, with the original voice cast reprising their roles for the episode titled “Trans-Dimensional Turtles”. Set to air March 27th, the action sees the modern Turtles transported to another dimension where they meet their […]

the current TMNT kids show will crossover with the better looking 80's version

Comment

Working...
                          X