Rime PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rime PS4

its The story of a boy who must use his wits and ingenuity to survive ? and ultimately escape from ? a mysterious island and a terrible curse.

Looks amazing cant believe this doesn't have its own thread, anyone else super excited for this, getting a real ico/wind waker vibe about it cant wait to dive in and explore this world

Looks like the boy from Mysterious cities of Gold

Looks lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      Looks like the boy from Mysterious cities of Gold
      yeah I was thinking that yesterday when i was watching it

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
        yeah I was thinking that yesterday when i was watching it
        Lol as soon as the trailer started I saw it, looks stunning, that rain & the lighting, just amazing

Comment

Oh great, now I have that stupid theme in my head! "Aaaaaaaaaah, some day we will find..."

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Oh great, now I have that stupid theme in my head! "Aaaaaaaaaah, some day we will find..."
            It's not stupid...one of my defining childhood theme tunes & just because you said it's stupid here it is...

Now listen to it & love it

Comment

To be fair, as with many kids shows throughout the years, the theme is the best bit.

The show went on forever.
              C'mon Esteban, when are you going to finally fly that golden condor from the opening credits?
              Oh, episode 428.

Comment

To be fair, as with many kids shows throughout the years, the theme is the best bit.

The show went on forever.
                C'mon Esteban, when are you going to finally fly that golden condor from the opening credits?
                Oh, episode 428.
                Lol yeah it was the first real cartoon that I remember that just seemed to never end & had a story running through it for the whole run.

Have you seen the recent remake?
                I couldn't get into at all.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Have you seen the recent remake?
                  I couldn't get into at all.
                  No.

I only found out there was a remake when I double-checked Wikipedia how to spell Esteban.

Back on topic, I've got high hopes for Rime.
                  Looks lovely and I can imagine just mooching around and finding solutions to the puzzles might be utterly engrossing.

Comment

No.

I only found out there was a remake when I double-checked Wikipedia how to spell Esteban.

Back on topic, I've got high hopes for Rime.
                    Looks lovely and I can imagine just mooching around and finding solutions to the puzzles might be utterly engrossing.
                    Lol the animation is really weird as well.

But yes Rime looks absolutely stunning & could be the sort of game that might make me get on board with the PS4.
                    The world they have created is simply breathtaking, the little details & everything.
                    I know I said it further up the effect of the wind & the rain in the trailer was lovely.

Neil

Comment

If you replaced the main character with Link it would look like some new windwaker game. It does look beautiful so much detail, at last a game that actually makes the PS4 look like an interesting console to own, not everyone wants to play pretend war or drive a photorealistic car.

Comment

It looks lush I love how there's animals everywhere and if you can dive bomb into water at will I will be doing it at every opportunity! I'm wondering how open world it is,

Comment

It looks like ICO mixed in with a hint of Last Guardian and looks really special

Comment

Windwaker of the colossus. Looks promising. Can't wait!

Comment

The trailer sure does make it look intriguing, it's nice to see the power of the PS4 used to make a beautiful fantasy world than making something that looks like reality. Not saying there is anything wrong with realistic graphics but nowhere near enough beautiful fantasy worlds in games nowdays.

Comment

Working...
                              X