This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
    Wait a minute... Saurian has youtube videos?!
    FEAST UPON THEM

Comment

Thread revival! I've set my eyes on the city of London in the United Kingdom for a vacation lasting few days in April. Now, before I book flight and a (incredibly expensive) hotel, what does the forumites say about a meeting? I know I have to offer a beer to some people and I don't want to miss the chance.

Comment

There with bells on.

Comment

Same, depending on the day at least. Weekend would be best for me!

Comment

So long as I'm not moving house, I'd be well up for a meet up. Especially if there is beer.

Comment

I was aiming to be in the UK from the 14th to the 20th, so from Friday 17 to Sunday 19 is fine for me. Of course, if someone points out other dates is fine, but I'd like to book everything by the end of next week, there are few seats at good prices. Probably staying in the Paddington area, I'll leave the meeting place up to you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Thread revival! I've set my eyes on the city of London in the United Kingdom for a vacation lasting few days in April. Now, before I book flight and a (incredibly expensive) hotel, what does the forumites say about a meeting? I know I have to offer a beer to some people and I don't want to miss the chance.
                My birthday is on April 30th (a Thursday) y'all can buy me a pint.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  My birthday is on April 30th (a Thursday) y'all can buy me a pint.
                  16th. Get in line

Comment

14th for a booze up

have you picked your hotel yet as you can get a room for not bad if you know where to look

Comment

Name the day and I'm there. Heart of Gaming sounds good.

Comment

I don't live in London any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          I don't live in London any more.
                          But I'm well worth a visit, am I not?

Name the day and I'm there. Heart of Gaming sounds good.
                          Saturday 18, so noone has to wake up early the day after or tired for a working day. I'll update the title.

Comment

I will be working in Berkshire by then actually, so I'm a maybe.

Comment

Im out I'm only in London 11-15th. Have a good time though

Comment

Bit close to the little ones birthday, but I may actually be down there with work around that time, so it could be a possibility. Will have to start saving some pennies!

Be good to meet some of you guys and I know Mark who runs HoG could have a good discussion about a certain Euro AES game.

Comment

Working...
                                X