Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westfield became a whole lot less viable when it stopped being two tube stops away...

I think finding somewhere to converge upon that is both on everyone's way to HoG and is also good to eat at isn't going to happen, so maybe we try and coordinate with folks individually (I think Teddy, Naka and Chopes are now looking to meet at Waterloo) and have light lunches, or just get to HoG and pop out for something super local and easy?

Comment

Yeah, the lunch before doesn't seem feasible now.

We'll be at Hog just after midday so see you then.

Now I just need to decide what to wear!!

Comment

Sounds good. There's a burrito place at the back of the main area in the station, near Burger King. We'll meet there and then grab food and move out.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
          Sounds good. There's a burrito place at the back of the main area in the station, near Burger King. We'll meet there and then grab food and move out.
          There's a few cool places at Waterloo. So, yeah. We'll do that.

Comment

Cool yeah that makes sense. See you guys there at 12:00-ish

Comment

OK then, from 12am onward in front of HoG. I'm for the Italian-looking guy.

[edit] and remember those 3DSs. I want your streetpasses Teddy, I've got your VGA box.
              Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 17-04-2015, 17:18.

Comment

Think I know what most of you reprobates look like, so no bother on that front. I was debating travelling minus bag, but now you've thrown it down I am tempted to bring all of the 3DSes.

Comment

I'm gonna bring my Vita just to be different.

Comment

Well, I'm sure I've forgotten what some of you look like if you went to any of Charles' gatherings in the distant past, but I should be outside there around midday or so heh. Probably wearing some IT Crowd/Zelda mashup shirt
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      Well, I'm sure I've forgotten what some of you look like if you went to any of Charles' gatherings in the distant past, but I should be outside there around midday or so heh. Probably wearing some IT Crowd/Zelda mashup shirt
                      Suz-Zero T-shirt and Arsenal jacket! lol!

Also I am a on the large side lol

Comment

I wasn't even going to wear clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                          I wasn't even going to wear clothes.
                          Lingerie still counts as clothing.

Comment

Ahhh dratz.... Probably a bit late, but it might be worth PM'ing the HOG peeps on their Facebook page for food suggestions locally etc?

(I won't be able to make it anyway, but thought I'd try help)

Comment

I don't think I can make it tomorrow. Hopefully next time if there is another.

When I normally go to the HOG I take a bus from Park Royal which stops very close to the place. I think it'd be a long walk otherwise. It's also quite confusing finding the place amongst all those warehouses the first time you go.

Comment

Have a great day today lads

Comment

Working...
                                X