Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it's going to be a decent turn out!

Is the general consensus that we meet about midday, get some food then hit the arcades?

I've got about an hour's travel from where I'm staying, plus I have to travel back afterwards and then have a 3+ hour drive to Birmingham, so that would work for me, but unsure about everyone else.

Comment

I'll be getting a coach to Victoria and back. Could also do with some suggested times to book.

Comment

Is [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] going to this?
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-11-2018, 12:54.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Is @Colin going to this?
          Does that affect if you're coming?

No, he's not, sadly.

Being Scottish, he is less tolerant than me of Southern softies and their shandy-drinking, monocle-wearing, Financial Time-reading, workshy foppish ways.

Comment

I feel one of two things would happen, either a: we’d get on just fine, or b: would moan so much about everything the universe would implode

What you all got planned in London? Raging soho bar crawl?
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-11-2018, 13:05.

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]'s not coming? I'm oot!

Comment

Bit disappointed you guys didn't arrange to do this within walking distance from my house. I would have even invited you in for a beer*

*I wouldn't have invited you in but my wife would have and I would have to have a word with her about it afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Bit disappointed you guys didn't arrange to do this within walking distance from my house. I would have even invited you in for a beer*

*I wouldn't have invited you in but my wife would have and I would have to have a word with her about it afterwards.
                  Randombs is flying in from Japan specifically for this event.

What's your excuse?

Comment

I'm washing my hair.

Comment

I'm washing my hair.
                      Take your syrup off and your wife can do that for you whilst you're over here with the rest of us thinning man-children.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Take your syrup off and your wife can do that for you whilst you're over here with the rest of us thinning man-children.
                        I had to look up what a syrup is. I get it now! Yeah, I have no hair and now I'm sad. Thanks, Brad.

Comment

I had to look up what a syrup is. I get it now! Yeah, I have no hair and now I'm sad. Thanks, Brad.
                          That's ok, I hardly have any hair. And I'm pudgy! I'm not sad....(cries).

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            I feel one of two things would happen, either a: we’d get on just fine, or b: would moan so much about everything the universe would implode

What you all got planned in London? Raging soho bar crawl?
                            B. Always B.

Comment

Join us and I'll buy you a beer to make up for it. Or, if this goes well we can all have a long weekend in Ireland next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                Woah, woah, woah! My barnet is a veritable mane of pride! A glorious thatch, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X