Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm in the process of applying for an on sales capacity increase as I've just doubled the size of that room, which should be granted by the end of August. (My licence currently on allows six people in drinking as the room was originally tiny) After I get that sorted out we could look at some dates!

Comment

I'd be well up for visiting the shop!!

Might be cheaper to fly up.

Comment

I'm up for it, as soon as I get my new passport. I've been hitching to go...well, anywhere since air travel resumed and this would be a goot starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Well I'm in the process of applying for an on sales capacity increase as I've just doubled the size of that room
          How far are you into the process of installing some arcade cabs? That room's empty. xD

jk. Plenty of scope for handheld action thanks to it being the future now.

Comment

You joke, but I’ve been looking for a cab for in there for quite a while!

Comment

You could get a space saving wall mounted cab - https://www.arcadeworlduk.com/catego...nted-kits.html

Comment

That's actually pretty nifty, shame they don't sell it as a complete kit.

Comment

Met up with [MENTION=4430]egparadigm[/MENTION] (Pat) in Southampton to pass on my CRT. Pat used to do proof reading on the reviews and managed much of the rebrand. We had a drink at the "Mad Cafe", which wasn't very mad.
                  pat.jpg

Comment

Nice to meet you, Charles, and thanks for the CRT. Will be getting the lightgun out when I get back… pew, pew!

Comment

I'm not overly social these days, but i'd love to meet some old/new faces on the next meetup...
                      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
                        I'm not overly social these days, but i'd love to meet some old/new faces on the next meetup...
                        not the same since Blockbuster closed :-(

Comment

A bit last minute, but if anyone can get to Reading (Three Guineas, next to the station) for 7:45pm today, see you there for an hour! Bonus points if you bring a GBA SP and a GBA link cable.

Comment

Comment

Brilliant.

My friends used to have the Oakford Social Club just down the road from here, good times.

Comment

Great to meet Brad after 15 years ish! We managed to get Bomberman GBA link cable up and running to make it an official gaming meet up.

Comment

Working...
                                X