This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, can probably make that
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yeah, defo in.

Comment

Would've deffo been in but I think the 18th will be the one day that won't work for me raw. I live in London too. Such a shame as would love to meet some of you guys IRL. Although if it gets as violent as the retro folder frequently does I might have had to bring my (Wii) nunchuks.

Comment

April 18th would be fine by me (as things stand at this point). Would be cool to finally put names to some faces after a decade on here.

Comment

I'm on holiday that week. What's the plan?

Comment

I'd be happy to join but don't have money for a flight or room.

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                I'm on holiday that week. What's the plan?
                Heart of Gaming has been proposed, sounds good to me, rather than fixing the place right now others can chip in on where to go?

Comment

I haven't actually had a chance to visit HoG yet, so I'd defo be interested in doing that.

Comment

Yeah. Few beers. Some games. Maybe find a restaurant big enough to hold us all and have a nice meal.

Comment

I'd be interested. I don't think it'd be hard to find somewhere fun - as I understand it, there are a few things to do in London.

HOG is in Acton and not super central. It is quite a fun place though.

Comment

Where is/what is HOG? I'm up for it if it's London based?

Comment

Heart of Gaming: https://www.facebook.com/TheHeartOfGaming

Basically, old and semi-old arcade machines under one roof, plus some consoles! Flat fee to enter, all machines on free play.

Comment

HOG is local to me and would certainly be the best way of playing some games in a group, but I'm not adversed to just taking over a pub either. Numbers are already too large for me to offer any kind of proper gathering at mine, but dependent on circumstances I may be able to offer up sofa space for a couple of travel-weary forumites.

Comment

I have all off April of some can do any date. Apart from Teddymeow/Chris who i have already met, it would be nice to put same faces to these names, so unless something else comes up im in

Comment

Any of you London lovers going to this http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...ry-the-7th-8th ?? I'll keep an eye on the 18th.

Pity you can't pop into Oxford for the 4th & 5th gaming, pub, weekender special! I heard nakamura's due to that too! Are you allowed out twice in one month Martin?

Comment

Working...
                                X