Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you said earlier that you can do the 28th?
    It's partly why I suggested it.

It's also because I want cake.

Comment

I technically can, but it's €250 to change the flight plus three nights in London right after two weeks in Japan...a bit too expensive.

Comment

Don't sweat it, buddy.
        It's not meant to be.
        I'm not 100% yet and nobody else has confirmed that date either, so don't go rescheduling on our behalf.

Comment

That'd be my weekend in at work.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            That'd be my weekend in at work.
            <Cough>You don't look 100%, mate. Bit peaky if you ask me!<cough>

Comment

28th April no good for me now. Missus has arranged something for my birthday.

Comment

Ho-ho, so 28th April is Teddy's birthday bj day

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  28th April no good for me now. Missus has arranged something for my birthday.
                  Ha! My missus has arranged something for my birthday on the 29th!

I'm going for a pint in Kingston on the Saturday with a uni mate then.

#piss-up/brewery.

Comment

Hello. I'm still up for a meet but it's been a bit of a busy year so far. Once my car is repaired I'll be sorted. Because of my working schedule I've had to keep weekends free. I'm in the latter stages now so will be free more often.

Plus forums aren't generally good for me because I forget to check them.

Comment

A few of us are heading over to the retro fair in Leeds this June. Be good to meet up for a few beers, gaming chit-chat and a look at scooped gaming goodies! Let me know if you are going.

Comment

Cool mate I will try not to be off sick with a bad back this year!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          Okay fools.

What the hell is happening with a London meet?
                          [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION] [MENTION=13193]nakamura[/MENTION] [MENTION=164]Strider[/MENTION] [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] [MENTION=12034]Fader209[/MENTION] [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION] [MENTION=2087]gambit6613[/MENTION]
                          Right then.

Are we doing this? Pick a date.

Comment

Beyond mid-May, my calendar is free most weekends given enough notice! Would love to see all / some / any of y'all.

Comment

Surprised that its been three years since the last one already.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                                Surprised that its been three years since the last one already.
                                Two years!

Comment

Working...
                                X