X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, this still on for 16th?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      It'll be next week I'm in London, so no meet for me. Though I'll most likely bump in to Fuse around Ealing somewhere.
      A little sad this didn't happen! If you're subjected to the city any time again soon we'll have to make some more concrete plans

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      So, this still on for 16th?
      I'm still good for that weekend, yep! I don't think we chose Sat or Sun specifically, but if people want to specify one over the other then I'm happy to. Do we think it's wise to try and firm things up so that people can start to make proper decisions rather than a vague "I don't have anything else on"? What about you folks who are travelling, how much notice do you need? Ooh bloody hell, there's a reason I don't do this organising business normally...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        RIGHT, I'm at the point where I'm going to start throwing dates out.

WEEKEND OF JUNE 16TH / 17TH, ANYONE?

@Zaki Matar [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=5953]Decider-VT[/MENTION] [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] [MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION] [MENTION=1477]darkangel[/MENTION] @speedlolita @nakamura @Strider@wakka @Fader209 @Atticus [MENTION=2970]Nu-Eclipse[/MENTION] @gambit6613 + anyone else who's ever expressed even a passing interest in ever coming to one of these things and that I have shamefully forgotten to tag?
        Come on peeps. Is this still on for next Saturday?! Need to know.

Comment

I'm going to have to bail I'm afraid, having a cutesy date with the girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            I'm going to have to bail I'm afraid, having a cutesy date with the girlfriend.
            You've changed, Speedy!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              You've changed, Speedy!
              For the better I hope! I've got a good thing going and I'm gonna work to make it last.

Comment

So is a meet happening?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  For a free date I picked out of my calendar with no rhyme or reason, this is looking PRETTY GOOD.

PROSPECTS:
                  me (sorry)
                  QualityChimp
                  speedlolita
                  teddymeow
                  wakka
                  Colin
                  Escape-To-88
                  Nu-Eclipse
                  Mayhem

Hey Zaki, I see a whole lot of posting but not a great deal of planning!
                  Seen updates from speedlolita and Colin, so the rest of you are getting tagged:
                  [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] [MENTION=4553]Escape-To-88[/MENTION] [MENTION=2970]Nu-Eclipse[/MENTION] [MENTION=368]Mayhem[/MENTION]

Folks planning on being about this weekend? Saturday or Sunday? Personally I'd prefer Sunday, but can make Saturday happen too!

Comment

It's the girlfriend's birthday but she's elsewhere working. It's also my parents anniversary so they may be away and I have to look after the dog, that said what part of London would this be in? As wondering if I could drive there instead of training it.
                    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Sunday is Father's Day, got something planned. Could do the Saturday.
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Sorry folks, I'm bailing on this.

Comment

Ah bugger forgot Sunday is Father's day and definitely having to look after my parents dog on the Saturday :/ wondering if we could move this to July or some other time? I'll aim to make the next one if not.
                          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Ahm oot.

Comment

Anything happening in December?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                                Anything happening in December?
                                You heading back over Christmas?

Comment

Working...
                                X