No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been playing Mr Driller...yaaaaaaaah...

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      Ended up going back to NAMCO MUSEUM VIRTUAL ARCADE on 360 for the first time in probs 8/9yrs. It's so old you can't even install it to the HDD, and about 7 of the games are like XBLA games that have their own cheevz.

That's like thirty old, brill Namco games on it and they're all pretty much still full of colourful joy.

Really made me smile. So good.
      There's a new HG101 book coming out about Namco games:

I'm all about the Rolling Thunder.

Comment

A CURIOUS CHIMPY PUNCHED THE POWDER

Comment

Haha. I know what you're talking about! Sadly only the first one's on here but I played it last night for the first time in years and it's still bloody brill.

Found myself trying to give Pole Position 2 a fair bit of time. It feels crazy uncontrollable but the smoothness and vivid early 80s racetrack visuals make it feel mesmerising, great atmos.

Would be great to have a Namco Mini, it's not like they haven't been ho-ing out their back catalogue in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
            They discontinued Panda Pop ages ago, I'm on the Calypso Cups now.
            Really? What do chip shops give away with their lunchtime "meal deals" now?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              Really? What do chip shops give away with their lunchtime "meal deals" now?
              Buddies!

Comment

Buddies here too!

Comment

Comment

Did ET tip ower as well?

Comment

Superman Falls realises his fate...

As old crazytaxinext looks on...

Time runs out...

As Superman Falls thinks of all those future threads that could have been posted in his name...

But eventually time comes for the next change to begin...

And the third incarnation's time arrives...

Comment

Supercrazyneonmantaxiignitionfallsnext

Comment

Came home to find out the bloke clean and tidied the whole house today and had a bubble bath waiting for me with scented candles!
                          Ice cold pepsi max to drink and food in the oven, bliss! I am a very lucky girl!

Weekend officially starts now! We are off to Comic con tomorrow to look and buy lots of weeb and nerd ****e and go celeb spotting. I shall also try cosplaying for the first time in a while!

Comment

As?

Finally getting around to watching American Horror Story.

Comment

Isabelle from Animal Crossing!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                                Came home to find out the bloke clean and tidied the whole house today and had a bubble bath waiting for me with scented candles!
                                Ice cold pepsi max to drink and food in the oven, bliss! I am a very lucky girl!
                                These ****ing overachievers. Cleaning the bathtub would have been enough! Just making the rest of us look bad.
                                etc. ECT

Comment

Working...
                                X