No announcement yet.

Terminator III: Dark Fate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's just images, but I think it looks poor.

Comment

Some footage was shown at Cinemacon where the main cast talked a bit about the film, impressions have been very positive.

Comment

But let's not forget Terminator came out in '84.

35 years. Well old.

Comment

“Deadpool” director Tim Miller has confirmed the first trailer for “Terminator: Dark Fate,” the James Cameron-produced and approved franchise refresh, will arrive in the next few weeks. The film, which ignores the events of everything post-“Terminator 2: Judgement Day” (yes that thankfully includes ‘Genisys’), brings Linda Hamilton back into the mix as Sarah Connor while […]

First trailer is expected within the next few weeks

Comment

Film star and former California governor reassures fans after incident at Arnold Classic Africa bodybuilding event

Arnie gets drop kicked, doesn't realise and is still the last mans standing.

"I... am a... machine!"

Comment

The guy was an arse hole for trying to attack a 72 year old. Still Arnold just absorbed it like trying to attack a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                The guy was an arse hole for trying to attack a 72 year old. Still Arnold just absorbed it like trying to attack a tree.
                Arnie's always been good at that kind of stuff. Did you see the time he got egged? The video shows someone who really sees himself as a true statesman. Honestly I'm not a fan of the guy's politics but his candour in that realm really surprised me.

Comment

Arnold Schwarzenegger himself has confirmed that the first trailer for “Terminator: Dark Fate” is set to arrive on Thursday morning, specifically at 6am US-PST. “Deadpool” director Tim Miller directs the James Cameron-produced and approved franchise refresh which ignores the events of everything post-“Terminator 2: Judgement Day” and brings Linda Hamilton back into the mix as […]

The first trailer will be released this Thursday

Comment

My expectations will remain low...

Comment

Poster ahead of the trailer:

Comment

That's a lot of people involved in writing the story.

Comment

Welcome to the day after Judgement Day, Dark Fate Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            That's a lot of people involved in writing the story.
                            And as we know, the more script rewrites a film has, the better it is

Comment

Trailers here:

I like some of what im seeing, cgi isnt anything to write home about.

Comment

Well my expectations where low, but this just looks awful. It's basically Terminator Genysis 2. What the hell is will all the massive Marvel style action scenes?

Comment

Working...
                                X