No announcement yet.

Bordersdown Destiny Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can add me if theres space on the psn, ps3.

Comment

Can one of the clan mods check I've been fully added by the clan, as the tag isn't showing up in game once I made it public.

Suspect it's a bug with Destiny itself, as the Bungie website tell's me I'm a Bordersdown clan & group member in the list.

Tried for the clan strike trophy but it didn't unlock.

Comment

Are clans platform specific, If so do you have a xbox clan?

Can I get an add please - Wicky and Pods is my gamertag. Currently a level 29 titan, started levelling a warlock.

Comment

Hey guys. Is anyone up the final Crota encounter on hard mode tonight? I'll be running the sword, just need a few more bodies to make up the no.s

It'll be around 9 ish, or before if everyone's on.

Oh, we haven't done it on hard mode yet! The sword bit's easy enough, but we tend to only have 4-5 ppl on each attempt and invariably something goes wrong after we clear the ogres!

Comment

I've not done the crota raid at all, but if I'm on around that time feel free to invite me.

Originally posted by H-Man View Post
            Hey guys. Is anyone up the final Crota encounter on hard mode tonight? I'll be running the sword, just need a few more bodies to make up the no.s

It'll be around 9 ish, or before if everyone's on.

Oh, we haven't done it on hard mode yet! The sword bit's easy enough, but we tend to only have 4-5 ppl on each attempt and invariably something goes wrong after we clear the ogres!

Comment

Cheers man. Are you lv. 31-32? Crota on hard is very unforgiving of anything less. We're farming normal mode a few times a week too btw - we tend to do it with 4 ppl so usually have spare slots.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Man View Post
                Cheers man. Are you lv. 31-32? Crota on hard is very unforgiving of anything less. We're farming normal mode a few times a week too btw - we tend to do it with 4 ppl so usually have spare slots.
                I'm level 30 so maybe the normal mode maybe be easier with me on board! But if I'm on when you do other normal raids feel free to invite as I've not done a raid since the first one we did

Comment

Sure thing man. We'll be doing normal raids for a good while yet

Comment

PS4 here - up for a raid early evening - LVL 31 Hunter, haven't done any of them so far.

Comment

Does anyone on PS4 still play this? I wouldn't mind doing a few raids with forum members.

Comment

I'm on PS4 and would be up for a raid or two with fellow forum members. I've never done any yet so it's new ground for me. I'm not mic'd up though, don't know if that might be a prob.

Currently lvl 32 (hunter) - psn id bunk-72
                        Last edited by Atticus; 17-06-2015, 21:31.

Comment

Hi, I'd like to join the clan if possible please, lvl33 titan - psn krelmco

Comment

Is there a D2 bordersdown clan? Someone send me an invite.

Comment

Is there anyone still playing this here? Just started seeing as Bungie is nuking half the game, which I suspect will go down like a lead balloon with a lot of players. Currently racing through the stuff that is getting removed, Bordersdown clan still exists just, but don't see any active members on PS4, so will likely switch clans shortly as this time around there are lots of clan only bounties. Come November the 10th half the game is being vaulted as Bungie put it. So if you want to do the Red War, Warmind and Curse of Osiris now is your last chance.

Details here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Guide/dcv

Comment

Working...
                              X