No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opposite for me. Someone at work who I fancied for years (but who had a boyfriend) just messaged me out of the blue, she's been in a different job and has been split up a few months...

...and we are supposed to be going out on Friday. I'm not placing any massive hopes on it but gotta go with the flow...

Comment

Poor lass is going to get rattled while you simultaneously chow a doobie, smugness beaming from your face.

Comment

That is definitely a possibility!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Charles. Good luck mate.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Cheers. I feel it's headed in the right direction already, so whilst it's a big change, I'm feeling good about it, at least some of the time Obviously loads of **** to get through along the way but.... Life...
            Sorry to hear this [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]

The forum was a great help and support to me back in late 2010 / early 2011 so anything I can do to help you know where I am

Comment

Cheers bud.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]: sorry to hear about the major upheaval you're going through - tough on the kids as well, I'd imagine. Best wishes.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] **** news. Hope everything gets sorted smoothly.

On the bright side: once everything settles down you can host a massive meet!

Comment

@charlesr divorce sucks at first but you'll come good, even better off if you let yourself.

I'm 2 years in this month, about to move back out of my parents back in to my own place, I've had a promotion at work and lost over 100lb through calorie counting and gym/crossfit. I've had women over that time but it falls short because I just don't need it (crazy in the head, crazy in bed)! I get to see my boys when I want (5 and 8) and I just suck it up and pay the child maintenance (a small price to pay to have your freedom back). My ex wife is depressed and pregnant, the guy she's with (ex best mate) looks like death.

You've got this, you may not see it yet but life begins now, divorce isn't a bad thing.
                    Monogamy is an old fashion way of living. Read The Rational Male it will all makes sense!
                    Last edited by MarioMark; 13-08-2018, 13:31.

Comment

Straight out of marriage into polygamy, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Straight out of marriage into polygamy, love it.
                        Haha! I've "unlearned" so much reading that book

Comment

Mario is on the mark!

Comment

Charles is already in peak physical condition, so he'll have to go the other way.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], this is your chance to finally have that swashbuckling pirate adventure you've been dreaming about for years!

You already have a crew: First mate ikobo, Brad Beard and QuarterMasterChimp.

What say you, Captain charlesYarrrr!

Comment

Hahaha, the stupid adverts in tapatalk are showing me dating app ads. Must be triggered by stuff in this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X