User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    I'm on PS4 and would be up for a raid or two with fellow forum members. I've never done any yet so it's new ground for me. I'm not mic'd up though, don't know if that might be a prob.

Currently lvl 32 (hunter) - psn id bunk-72
    Last edited by Atticus; 17-06-2015 at 10:31 PM.

Hi, I'd like to join the clan if possible please, lvl33 titan - psn krelmco

Dear PS4 owners l am on this Daily in the evening (GMT), along with a mate of mine.

Always looking to do POE Challenge mode and pretty much everything else bar PVP (but can do this too if you need!).

RetroCollectK is the PSN detail.
    All 3 characters 335 POWER!
    Last edited by ^Katsu; 27-06-2016 at 07:43 AM. Reason: 335 powered

Quote Originally Posted by ^Katsu View Post
    Dear PS4 owners l am on this Daily in the evening (GMT), along with a mate of mine.

Always looking to do POE Challenge mode and pretty much everything else bar PVP (but can do this too if you need!).

RetroCollectK is the PSN detail.
    All 3 characters 335 POWER!
    Woo XBOXONE and 391 Light after just over a week *Zing!* Hyper Katsu is the gamertag and I' either on Destiny here or PS4, otherwise at work or EDF 4.1 lol...

Where is everyone?

I'm at 390 and haven't done a Raid yet if anyone fancies sherpering on XBOne. I can join the clan if it helps.
    I'll be hammering IB this week to get closer to 400 and can hopefully finish the Crucible parts of both the Thorn and Exotic Sword quests too.
    I have no clue about control game mode which is this months IB. It seems a bit more tactical than Supremacy.

Make sure you bite into Nightfall smouty (sure that you already do), as I had a 397 drop there last nite taking me to 392 light. Pewpewpppppew!

Quote Originally Posted by ^Katsu View Post
    Make sure you bite into Nightfall smouty (sure that you already do), as I had a 397 drop there last nite taking me to 392 light. Pewpewpppppew!
    I've never done one so thanks. My options are pretty limited now as I just finished IB. Last drop (another Unbent Tree) was at 398
    I did quite well in IB I think. For the last one I never hit a k/d above 0.6. but this time I rarely went under 1.0 with my last game at 2.29 with the cheesy Clever Dragon and Saladin's Vigil combo.

You likely already know, but Archon's Forge can drop class items, artefacts and ghosts up to max light (400) too, although as with all drops they will be scaled to your overall light level. Strike hoard chests, exotic engrams, regular crucible, Shaxx weekly bounties can all hit max light too.

For raiding, only hard mode Wrath of the Machine will drop useful light level gear for you as normal is capped at 385 light.

Just a heads up, I have completed our migration settings for Destiny 2. We will be becoming a clan. For more info check the FAQ: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46081