Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wee cameo by Courtney love

Comment

Didn't notice to be honest, good to see Marilyn Manson looking a bit more human/normal though.

Comment

She was the school teacher who helped abel out at the school
        Last edited by buster_broon; 02-10-2014, 14:50.

Comment

Oh yeah. Good spot.

Comment

Aye, Sutter did one of his "Oh this is going to be a lighthearted humorous episode......", the stuff with Tig particularly having me in stitches, only for it then to go absolutely ape s***! My theory for who

exposed them to the Chinese for killing their guys? Gerry from the Indian Hills chapter for killing his guy

Man this is all going to get bloody.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Aye, Sutter did one of his "Oh this is going to be a lighthearted humorous episode......", the stuff with Tig particularly having me in stitches, only for it then to go absolutely ape s***! My theory for who

exposed them to the Chinese for killing their guys? Gerry from the Indian Hills chapter for killing his guy

Man this is all going to get bloody.
              I'm quite glad the story is going this way and Jax isn't getting it all his own way

really looking forward to the episode when he learns who killed Tara and if done well it should be better then the episode where clay was killed

Comment

The person I feel most sorry for is Nero, his dealings with Jax are going to destroy his life. I suspect he'll be the first one to find out who killed Tara too. The episode where Clay was killed was amazing, I leapt off my sofa and cheered when Galen got it!

Comment

You just know Jax won't find out about Tara's killer until the final episode.

Liked the line after they got out of the lake along the lines of "It used to be simple in the old days we just had to decide which Mayan to shoot".

Looks like Chibs will be getting on down with the new cop lady too.

Comment

Aye a good old Glaswegian humping

Comment

Well well episode 4 certainly kicked up a gear!!..

Comment

Never mind episode four mate, what a cliffhanger at the end of five!!!!

Comment

Nah it won't happen that way

got the feeling in my water that juice will deliver her to Jax to try and worm his way back into the club, which will backfire for him and eventually for jax's mom

Comment

Happen what way? I never predicted anything Jase!

Comment

It would be a shocker if it did happen the way you certainly didn't predict in any way whatsoever

Comment

Haha, great answer!

Comment

Working...
                                X