Sons of Anarchy final season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Never mind episode four mate, what a cliffhanger at the end of five!!!!
    Just about to watch it..

Comment

Ep 5 was great, Juice won't have the balls, and Jax will regret not finishing off the you know who's.
      Cracking final season though, action all the way, and a bit of humour from Tigs each episode.
      Last edited by VR46; 09-10-2014, 12:25. Reason: spellllling

Comment

Juice really does a good job of making me edgy!!...

Comment

Yes he plays the nervous/twitchy character very well. Shoot first ask questions later.

Comment

I hope none of you play the flute.

Comment

Watched episode 0707 last night, still great stuff, and all building up to one massive end of season finale in so many ways.

Comment

Anyone else watched last nights yet? Jesus H Christ!!!!

Comment

Just have, great episode, and what an ending.

Just three episodes to go now

Comment

I've never known another TV show that gets me so animated -

I actually applauded when August Marks team got taken down, and obviously threw my hands up in the air while shouting a word that rhymes with luck extremely loudly when Abel finally revealed the truth about Gemma! I'll put money on Juice killing Tully though and messing the whole plan up, not that the war on the Chinese will make any sense to Jax now the truth is coming out. Absolutely awesome, I'm going to miss this show so much.

Comment

It is a very emotional show that drags you right in, from Jax to Tig to Chips, everyone really.

Best new show on TV in last ten years for me. Wonder if there will be a spin off show of when Gemma was a lot younger or the other way when Able is much older.

Comment

A prequel about the first 9 has already been touted, so a young Gemma would feature heavily in that. Depending on how this season pans out, Abel as a future samcro president wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Only two episodes left.

Last nights as Jax revealed what Gemma had done to Nero, man, that was a pretty powerful bit of telly for me. I could've sworn Juice was going to take the rap for it mind you. I'm just hoping at least a few of the Sons make it through, but the chances aren't looking good........

Comment

Just watched it, fantastic acting throughout, wished for the last few weeks that I had the will power to save a couple of episodes to watch them back to back but I just can't.
                            Next two Wednesday evenings are going to be fantastic.

Comment

its not on now till 2nd December

Comment

Bloody yanks and their thanksgiving!

Comment

Working...
                                X