Sons of Anarchy final season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished final season last night. Great ending I thought

brought tear to my eye, despite all the main characters basically being remorseless murderers

Best acting was from Chibs and Nero I thought. They both

did choked up

really well.
    Last edited by Brad; 07-07-2015, 06:12.

Comment

Really do miss this show, yeah warmed to Nero towards the end, he did play the part very well in the last season.

Still reckon there will be some kind of spin-off at some point, either going back in time to when Gemma etc were young or in the future when Jax's kids are a bit older.

Comment

Me too.

Basically the cause of 99% of samcro's woes was Gemma!

Comment

Indeed, if it wasn't for her JT would still be about and dozens of people wouldn't be dead. Wouldn't have been half as entertaining without all her schemes etc though!

Comment

Saw this book in HMV all official and decent reviews

Set between the third and fourth episodes of season fou…

Comment

I'd read a few of the reviews first. The good reviews come from teens who enjoy twilight fanfic (based on the number of 'OMG!' And 'AMAZING' I found in their review text). The less hyperbolic reviewers bemoaned the inconsistencies and errors. It's the sort of thing that would stop me from reading it. Ymmv of course!

Comment

Yeah, jemma was THE walking example of why old ladies don't get involved normally.

The part where

she's taken out by jax

crushed me though still...just didn't expect it.

Comment

It was a given once he knew the truth. No other outcome was possible. Pleased they tied that bit up and didn't leave it open-ended.

Comment

He sure tied up a lot of loose ends last day!

Comment

FOX, FX and FXX have announced their Fall TV schedules with the “Sons of Anarchy” spin-off “Mayans MC” finally setting a September 4th premiere date. Set in a post-Jax Teller world, ‘Mayans’ follows EZ Reyes who is fresh out of prison and a prospect in the Mayan MC charter on the Cali/Mexi border. He carves […]

The spin-off Mayans AC will launch on 04 September 2018

Comment

Trailer for Mayans MC is out

Comment

**** yes!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X