Sons of Anarchy final season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sons of Anarchy final season.

The curtain closes this year on what has to be one of my favourite TV shows of all time. Starts Tuesday in the US, I'm absolutely bursting for the hour and three quarter premiere!

holy **** nice...nothing like a pleasant surprise in the form a new season starting unexpectedly!

Comment

It's going to be epic.

EPIC.

Comment

This and the shield, hopefully his new show is just as gripping and is ready in his head.

Comment

Seemingly he's going to make a prequel show to SoA based around John Teller and the other original SAMCRO members.

Comment

Didn't know that about a prologue type show. Could be good.

Plenty of season seven trailers on YouTube. I too cannot wait. One of the best shows of the last ten years for sure.

Comment

I'm sure the last season was meant to be the finale one before they suddenly extended it . Hopefully they won't do the same again, this show needs to end.

Not saying it is a bad show, it has been extremely entertaining, but they've really stretched things so far. Jax may as well be a superhero at this point.

Comment

Early SAMCRO days would be a great series!!

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                  Early SAMCRO days would be a great series!!
                  I don't even need to tell you my expectations of this mate.

Comment

I'll sum up the season premiere in one word:

Comment

Bit intense that was lol

Comment

Was, pretty dark and intense throughout, glad it was a 75 minute episode.

It's all going to hit the fan big time at some point and it's going to be epic.

A prologue with JT, Gemma and Clay and all their troubles etc could be fantastic the more I think about it.

Comment

I share a flat while away for work with a colleague who is also a huge SoA fan, I love how due to Sutter's writing we always have a long chat after an episode trying to figure out where he's taking the plot. We're seldom right though!

Comment

That was pretty evil I must say. Kurt Sutter really likes his lengthy montages doesn't he?

I did a massive lol at the scene with the guy in the wheelchair. May have been my TV but the special effects were comically bad!

Comment

Watched episode four this morning, cracking stuff and action packed, good to see a bit of humour in it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X