User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They should do it only if it ends in Judge Death appearing... Whatever the storyline

This thread gives me the excuse I've been looking for to post this pic - it was either this or the smiles thread..

My daughter showing an early appreciation for the classics (that is the original Cam Kennedy artwork, not a print)

Later this month a free 7 part web series spin-off will release which focuses on the Dark Judges

I'm guessing this means Olivia Thirlby won't be back. What a waste. So bonafide hot that girl.

The animation is incredibly scrappy, with poor design and little control. Guessing the budget was minimal so likely not the fault of individual animators but it's a shame something like this didn't get the attention it deserves. I don't think it's going to do much to further the case for a Dredd 2.

Seems talk for the series continue but Karl Urban is making it clear that Alex Garland directed the film, not Travis, making Ex Machina Garland's second feature and not his debut

Wow, that's quite interesting. I didn't realise how much Garland was involved, so much that he was seeking a Co-Director credit at one point.

It's not the first time a film has been primarily directed by someone else like Poltergeist, Tombstone and Return of the Jedi: