Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen Continuum?

Comment

We tried but could not get past the 3rd series as we just did not click with it.

She has some serious wearable tech though!

Comment

2 day battery is a huge 1-up on the others.
        Moto 360 is $280 for me in Canada...

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
          We tried but could not get past the 3rd series as we just did not click with it.

She has some serious wearable tech though!
          [HIDE]There's a wrist band called Halo that is like a doctor and checks if you are about to get ill or have a heart failure etc. Eventually it is used to control the masses![/HIDE]

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            [HIDE]There's a wrist band called Halo that is like a doctor and checks if you are about to get ill or have a heart failure etc. Eventually it is used to control the masses![/HIDE]
            Lol. Google contact lens and a smart chip then you can kiss your ass goodnight. Those DARPA robots should be live by then too.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              2 day battery is a huge 1-up on the others.
              Moto 360 is $280 for me in Canada...
              I've been tempted by one of them, mostly because of this: http://facerepo.com/app/

Comment

There's an app for your phone to let you customise the face pretty much as you like.

Well, I think there's a few, but this one seemed quite extensive.

Comment

Ngh.

LG G Watch has been cut to $99 on the play store until Monday (that's $150 off - reeking of a new model coming out...). OOS for me anyways...

Comment

That was pretty much the first Android watch going. I wouldn't bother - it's already outdated.

Comment

Yeah but for $50 plus shipping? And I don't own a watch anyway. It's still OOS looks like that's not going to change so I'm SOL anyway.
                      Saved $99 this weekend then

Comment

Samsung had a one day offer on over Christmas, so I took the liberty of treating my myself.

Suprisingly light, although rather large. I wear a shirt to work, and it sits nicely on my wrist, underneath my sleeve without any hindrance when I need to check it.

Comment

Quite like the look of that, like a big faced watch.

Have thought about getting the latest Sony model but it looks a bit chunky
                          Discover our Sony Xperia Android smartphone selection. Pre-order our new models

Comment

Many of you Apple fans planning up picking up their watch next month?

Have a friend with an Android watch and he uses it all the time, just isn't for me.

Comment

I've got an iPhone to tell the time... lol

Did notice the Android Watch app when I upgraded my OS yesterday though.

Comment

Still unsure of the purpose of smartwatches. What do owners use them for?

Might get the ?13,500 rose gold Apple Watch. Wonder what CeX will give on trade for it when the Watch 2 comes out in 10 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X