No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to warn new owners, today is the last day for the titanfall sale, so if you want to grab all the maps at half price now is the time to do so.
    Store probably updates later today/tonight.

Comment

Ok if you're a new Xbox One owner OR you haven't already bought Swery's D4, it's Deals with Gold this week, 33% off.
      Was ?11.99 down to ?8.09.

Have to sign in with a gold sub for the discount to show.

Comment

That's a must buy for all Xbox One owners but play it with a pad rather than kinect for the better experiance

Comment

So.. After watching a bit of the halo collection and gtav I'm beginning to twitch a bit and may end up picking up and Xbox one.

Did anyone here do a mass trade in of their old console? Got the feeling that I might have to do that.. Haven't got the space for multiple boxes..

Comment

NOOOOoooOOooO!!!

Comment

If you do k0pp0, and go to GAME, make sure you get them to price match CEX for better prices.

GAME did have an offer of trade in a 360 and five games and get ?100 off a One, but that wasn't exactly great, don't know if they still do something similar.

Comment

I cannot believe I want one of these so much.

Comment

Sell your Wii U and get one.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Sell your Wii U and get one.
                    WTF!

Comment

Agreed.

I have more games than I need on 360, PS3, Ps+, Wii, plus games I don't own yet.

PS4 is a better value console with more bang per buck.

There's not a single exclusive game I think the console is worth buying it for.

I don't trust Microsoft after the initial anti-consumer decisions in the E3 reveal.

...and yet, I'd like one too!

I think it's a psychological issue, where everyone seems to be talking about it and I don't want to be left out.

Marketers are brilliant at making us feel like without their products in our lives, we're somehow incomplete.

Watching the news as I type this with scenes of children orphaned by ebola kind of polarises how materialistic this train of thought is.

That's not a dig at people who own or plan on getting one, just a reality-check for myself.

Comment

I don't want a PS4 or Xbox One at all. QualityChimp you seem ridiculously thrifty when it comes to games and I really respect that. Seems like the polar opposite to the majority of people, myself included.

The comment aimed at nakamura was because of a few of his tweets the other day about not having set it up yet since moving house.

Comment

Oh yeah, we're cool, Speedy.

I find it hard to justify buying a new game, when so many great games can be picked up for peanuts. If I had a new console, I'd have very little to play on it and spend more time with what I already have.

I just grabbed most the games I've either barely touched or not even put in the disc tray and it makes for an embarrassing tower of treats. Not all of them are classics, but deserve to be tried, at least.

Plus I've just passed 303 hours on EDF 2025 and I'm only at around 47% complete :O !

Here's the stack. Bayonetta, Skyrim, Borderlands 1 & 2, Outrun 2, Gradius V and so on and so on. :$

Comment

So much quality there. Games are cheaper than they've ever been. I remember being a kid and all the new game shops barely had anything worth playing for a fiver.

Comment

Has there been any word or press on the usa xbone season discount hitting europe?

Comment

there's a decent deal in Game I stumbled on buying the white console...

Xbox One
                                Sunset Overdrive + DLC
                                Forza 5
                                Extra Pad

?379.99

The games are download codes though...

Comment

Working...
                                X