Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox One : Thread 04

Cel-shaded Xbox One mystery adventure D4 will launch worldwide tomorrow, 19th September, developer Hidetaka 'Swery' Sue…

Time to start the fourth thread for Xbox One and we'll open with this clanger. D4, the latest game from the makers of Deadly Premonition, has been given a worldwide release date... tomorrow! Yup, it's out 19 September. The game costs $15 and includes the Prologue, Episode 1 and Episode 2. More episodes will follow later and the whole thing can be played via Kinect if you prefer. Free dlc costumes will also release weekly

Fantastic news, Been waiting for this one.

Comment

And a KI Season 2 Maya trailer...

Mick Gordon does it again.

Comment

I'd been feeling meh about getting the CE version of Season 2, now I can get the Season Pass and have enough credit for D4. Coolio

Comment

Good to see D4 appearing tomorrow, will be interesting stepping back into a Swery world, $15 ain't bad.
          Flockers is also released tomorrow from Team 17, if you like lemmings it's basically that style of game but with sheep and gore.

Few more ID@Xbox games coming too, KickBeat Special Edition 26th September and Castle Storm Definitive Edition 24th September, ?7.99 each. Been trying KickBeat and it's not a bad rhythm game, basic ABXY button combos to music.
          Thomas Was Alone + DLC is heading to xbox one soon too and all being well DiveKick should soon.

Comment

Hi folks what it the easiest way of streaming from my PC which is running windows 7 with Windiws media centre,to my xbox one?

Comment

As long as it's in a file format the Xbox is ok with (mp4, avi etc), just find the file, right click on it and press "play to" (and select Xbox OS). You might have to press something on the xbox one the first time you do it.

If you see the option with some files but not others, then you know it's a file format thing. If you don't see it for even simple avi files, then google. However, don't use avi - it doesn't stream well. Use mp4 / m4v etc.

Xbone is ok with high profile h.264 which is nice. (high profile option in handbrake)
              Last edited by charlesr; 20-09-2014, 15:50.

Comment

That KI2 trailer for Maya is awesome stuff. Cant wait.

Comment

Cheers Charles

Comment

UPDATE 23/9/14 4.45pm Microsoft has officially confirmed its new Xbox One price to Eurogamer and said that, at the mome…

Xbox One recieves another price cut in the UK by ?20. Very curious to know how much PS4 is outselling it by as MS keeps hacking that rrp down

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...y-20-in-the-uk

Xbox One recieves another price cut in the UK by ?20. Very curious to know how much PS4 is outselling it by as MS keeps hacking that rrp down
                      Nice since since i got mine in March they have slashed exactly ?100 off what I paid its not even a year old and i have a useless non supported Kinect module which is home to two of the worst games on the system. To add further insult, the only pack in game available at the time was the now outdated Fifa 14. Had I waited till there was actually some games out for it I could of picked up the console Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive and Titanfall for what I splashed out initially.

At least when Nintendo screw over its early adopters over they give them some ****ing non optimised Roms and called it an Ambassador program, Rant over.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 23-09-2014, 14:07.

Comment

PS4 isn't far off though is it.

I paid ?389 for it with a game before Xmas and now commonly it is ?329, so sixty quid off in the same time frame.
                        Is the day and age we live in.

Comment

Rant over.
                          Its nothing new at all . Nintendo slashed the price of the N64 in both the USA UK , not long after launch and MS it's self slashed the price of the old XBox just after a few months and in Japan both SONY and SEGA slashed the price of the PS and Saturn less than months .

So why people need to bitch and moan about it (when it always as and aways will to early adaptors) is beyond me

Comment

It's like buying a car - you either buy new and have that shiny feeling but have to run it in which is dull, or you buy nearly new, save a fortune and someone else has done the running in for you.

Comment

?329 with Fifa 15 on Amazon. Great price.

Comment

Working...
                              X