Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    It's like buying a car - you either buy new and have that shiny feeling but have to run it in which is dull, or you buy nearly new, save a fortune and someone else has done the running in for you.
    right on the money with that comment. Come on guys, stop bitching about how you were "ripped off". You should know better. It's the same with everything out there. To be the first you must pay the price. Simple as that.

Comment

I accidentally walked into the official Singapore launch event yesterday. I've never been so uninterested in a console launch before. They had some dancers and absailing SWAT guys, and two really annoying dicks on the mic who kept screaming **** about anything other than games.

I get a little sad at not feeling excited about stuff like this anymore, I would if there were at least some games I was interested in.

The guy who was first in the queue had been waiting there for 19 hours.
      Last edited by EvilBoris; 25-09-2014, 16:18.

Comment

I left with a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Chariot comes out on October the 1st. Should be around ?10 or might end up being free with Games with Gold. Not sure yet.

Comment

It's free for October, launches that way.

Comment

Chariot is available now folks

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                Chariot is available now folks
                Nice. Just popping over to the Xbox site on the PC so the game will be ready to play by the time I get home. Boy, I love this automatic installing stuff while I'm in work.

Comment

Is out on PS4 today too (as a paid for title not PS+), be interested to hear impressions, looks like could be fun.

EDIT no it's not, must be later in October.
                  Last edited by VR46; 01-10-2014, 20:20.

Comment

It's a really great co-op game, I hope it's got live co-op

Comment

Is it co op only?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Is it co op only?
                        Nope, single player or local co-op

"Chariot is a couch co-op platformer that can be played alone or with a friend"

Comment

Played up to stage 4-1 last night. It's nice but not really my cup of tea but since it was free I'm not complaining

Comment

It's no wonder the XBOX One is selling like **** in Japan. Yesterday I went in to EdOn (formally Deo Deo) which is a BIG electronics chain to see what they had for the XBOX One. They were taking the piss with their display. I couldn't even see the games at first. Can you see them at first glance? Not only that but where's the hardware? There was none in sight.

Now you may just think that the store is just really bad at merchandise displays but no, the PS4 section was all in your face with big game posters, hardware and games while the XBOX One stuff is on the bottom shelf spine on! WTF! With this sort of bollocks Microsoft haven't got a chance. It reminded me of when Bayonetta came out. The Xbox version was far better than the PS3 version yet every store only promoted the PS3 version of the game. Pisses me off really.

The store in question is the 2 floor EdOn electronics store near Shimonoseki Station in Shimonoseki City.

EDIT - As you can see, this is a big store.
                            Last edited by Yakumo; 02-10-2014, 07:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              It's no wonder the XBOX One is selling like **** in Japan. Yesterday I went in to EdOn (formally Deo Deo) which is a BIG electronics chain to see what they had for the XBOX One. They were taking the piss with their display. I couldn't even see the games at first. Can you see them at first glance? Not only that but where's the hardware? There was none in sight.

Now you may just think that the store is just really bad at merchandise displays but no, the PS4 section was all in your face with big game posters, hardware and games while the XBOX One stuff is on the bottom shelf spine on! WTF! With this sort of bollocks Microsoft haven't got a chance. It reminded me of when Bayonetta came out. The Xbox version was far better than the PS3 version yet every store only promoted the PS3 version of the game. Pisses me off really.

The store in question is the 2 floor EdOn electronics store near Shimonoseki Station in Shimonoseki City.

EDIT - As you can see, this is a big store.
                              Looks abit like the wii u display from launch....

Comment

Ori and the Blind Forest will be available on November the 18th.

Comment

Working...
                                X