No announcement yet.

DCU: Suicide Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure but he's easy to miss and certainly doesn't jump out as being the Joker from Batman that people will recognise instantly.

Comment

Not being a DC follower I think this looks like it could be pretty great. I do share concerns though that with Will Smith being a different class of Hollywood that he's going to get a cheese or "i'm the best" moment in the film that might seem out of place.

The new trailer is just all action but doesn't make it clear what they are fighting against? Is that secret?

Harley Quinn looks and sounds great though, always been a great character whenever I have come across her.

Comment

Last year’s Comic Con trailer for David Ayer’s “Suicide Squad” got people way more excited for it than March’s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” film. The second trailer for the film has now premiered as part of the just aired “DC Films Presents: Dawn of the Justice League” special and is set to do […]

Second trailer with more action and humour than the first. It could all go wrong but I'm finding myself more convinced by it as it goes on. It looks at least more interesting than anything Marvel put out in the last 18 months and the marketing is spot on. If the final film is solid I feel it might start a turn from Marvel who's films are becoming a bit samey.

Comment

Trailer looks good. Plenty of movies to see this year.

Comment

Working...
          X