Have I over reacted here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
    I've got no plans to buy another 360 anytime soon so will leave it that for now.
    No, you won't. The local licences are still tied to the console where the content was first downloaded. That content can still be accessed by any gamertag signed in to that console. This forum won't be denied its revenge!

Seriously, you can't 'let him win'...

People, let's pool some money and buy Ghost a crappy, but servicable, Xbox 360 to transfer his licences to!

Comment

I'm a bit late to the party but would agree that he has been a complete twat over all of this, with no ounce of respect shown to you or your personal details.

Last time I lent out a DVD was to my now ex gf's brother in law, & only coz she called me a selfish bast for not lending him anything (despite his lack of respect for even his own stuff, & thame fact that she knew i don't lend my stuff yo anyone anymore).
      It came back scratched to feck, without even an apology from him. That was the last time I did anything for him.

Comment

Ghost's story pales in comparison to some of yours, EDDIE!

I think we're due some more, now you've stopped dancing with joy the hurt is not so raw from the crushing breakup.

Comment

Just checked Facebook and found that he has removed me from there as well now so that's pretty much it. Very sad that it has come to this but if that's how he wants to behave then so be it, if he's going to react like this every time someone calls him out on something he doesn't agree with then he's not going to keep many friends. Will look around for some cheap 360s on Friday and see what I can find.

Comment

I have a repaired unused 360 in storage that I have as a backup in case mine fails. You're welcome to borrow it to do what you need to do if that's any help?

Like people have already said, you don't need mates like that.

Comment

I'd take Jei up on his offer & get it done asap if i were u Ghost.

As for your now ex mate, I'd say he's made his intentions pretty clear by removing you from his life entirely. Good riddance to him, & teach him a lesson by wiping that 360 so he gets hassle for his ****ty attitude towards this entire thing

Comment

So did u get this all sorted then Ghost? Hope u fecked him up good over his stinking attitude

Comment

Working...
                X