• Time
  • Show
Clear All

delete. wrong thread

Comment

MrKirov: What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
        Yeah. Not sure about this myself, but I'm not entirely comfortable with this myself.

There was a minor uproar when all this happened, and saddened me to think that our precious trading forum could have been abused by such a longstanding member. Especially after it happened with Seany before.

But yeah, glad I'm not the only one thinking it.
        This is undoubtedly a fair point. What do the admin team have to say?

Comment

Fair enough guys, I did make errors there. I currently don't have access. Probably for the best.

Once again I am truly sorry but did rectify to the best of my ability. If the consensus is for me to remain banned - it's understandable.

Comment

Yeah. Not sure about this myself, but I'm not entirely comfortable with this myself.

There was a minor uproar when all this happened, and saddened me to think that our precious trading forum could have been abused by such a longstanding member. Especially after it happened with Seany before.

But yeah, glad I'm not the only one thinking it.
            I understand sir and am sorry, unfortunately life was rather difficult as mentioned. All I would like to do is post in other threads and contribute that way.

I don't have trade access as mentioned, as I say probably for the best. I let everyone down and am deeply sorry.

Comment

Trade access may be banned now, but why should you have access to the rest of the forum?

Irrespective of personal circumstances, the damage was done, and a disregard for the community was shown.

Without being personal, I don't understand why your case is different to anyone else who has been banned. Infact, someone who trolled who posted badly or whatever is perma-banned, but that pales in comparison. Potentially they wouldn't be allowed back even though no financial damage has been caused- but in your case, it's been a different rule set applied.

The trade forum here is one of the reasons the regulars are here, and putting the harmony here in jeopardy is quite serious -I feel at least.

Much like what was said above, I'd be interested in an admins take on the situation.
              Last edited by MrKirov; 06-10-2014, 08:00.

Comment

Other people have had bad trades and then sorted them out later, apologised (to them and me) and been allowed back. Others have had bad trades and disappeared into the ether never to be heard from again. The different thing here is that Shozuki has gone one step further and issued a public apology, so you've actually noticed.

Comment

Would those people in the past have had trade forum access given back? Initially, or after time has passed?

Comment

Have things been resolved with Zaki Matar?
                    He seemed to be affected the most if you read Shozuki's feedback thread.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Have things been resolved with Zaki Matar?
                      He seemed to be affected the most if you read Shozuki's feedback thread.
                      Fair question, can you clarify what you've done to make amends for how you mistreated members here? And there were several hundred pounds worth of bad trades on ebay if I remember rightly, were all those people refunded? This information should've been part of your first post IMO.

Comment

PayPal has been paid for eBay sales yes. All members were refunded.

Here there were 2 trades. 1 with soundwave, whom I refunded and compensated due to being AWOL. Whilst I can no longer buy Zaki's PC He has told me how much money he has lost from being unable to sell his system to me. We are discussing compensation as I would indeed like to make good where possible.

Comment

Hmmm.

Comment

Trade access may be banned now, but why should you have access to the rest of the forum?

Irrespective of personal circumstances, the damage was done, and a disregard for the community was shown.

Without being personal, I don't understand why your case is different to anyone else who has been banned. Infact, someone who trolled who posted badly or whatever is perma-banned, but that pales in comparison. Potentially they wouldn't be allowed back even though no financial damage has been caused- but in your case, it's been a different rule set applied.

The trade forum here is one of the reasons the regulars are here, and putting the harmony here in jeopardy is quite serious -I feel at least.

Much like what was said above, I'd be interested in an admins take on the situation.
                            Well your entitled to your opinion. I assume you've never had any misfortune or made a mistake.

Unfortunately, I'm not perfect like you.

Comment

Rather than make meaningless interjections Mr Kirov, why not explain exactly what you aren't satisfied with? It's all out in the open so no reason the forum can't hear all views on it. Especially from paying members.

Comment

Hmmm.
                                Mysonne - mysonnenygeneral - New single on loud record ! lil wayne, kanye, rick ross T I contro versial A Must Watch! The best video of 2009 Support real ...

Comment

Working...
                                X