X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again with apologies to all

Hi all,

Let me start by saying: I love this forum, always have done. Great tight knit community and above all great discussion!

I'm sure a lot of you know I was recently banned due to not keeping up my end of the bargain with regard to some trades. I let down some members here and in honesty it's taken me a long time to get back to them and make things right. Last year, I ran into a lot of issues at home, most importantly my Mother falling very ill which led to me being a full time carer. This unfortunately made my business slip and left me financially very tight hence I began to sell my pride and joy; my collection.

I ended up losing my home and falling into depression, but the one positive my mother has recovered to a degree and we're now getting back to living a normal-ish life.

All-in-all it's been a tough year, but one I've learnt from and gotten stronger from. I regret my dealings here and beyond, but I hope given the situation you can all forgive me and welcome me back to the best forum on the web.

Special thanks to Charlesr for giving me a second chance and Buster Broon and Soundwave for being immense in their support and understanding.

Welcome back!

Comment

I don't really know the details or anything but don't sweat it dude. We've all made mistakes, executed poor judgement and done ****ty things, it's not what we've done in the past that matters, it's what we do next.

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back.

And all the very best to you and yours going forward.

Comment

Thanks for the nice words!

Comment

Glad to hear that your mother is doing better, that's the most important thing in the end. And don't lose hope to the depression even if it seems like all walls are coming down at the same time, there will be better days again, I'm saying this as someone who has experienced depression and the death of a close family member in the recent past. Oh, and welcome back!

Comment

Fair play to you man. Mistakes happen and facing up to them takes guts. Not that guy above BTW.

Hope you are doing OK personally.

Comment

Yeah welcome back fella.

I also can relate to your depression & I'm looking after my mum quite a bit due to her being 80 & being on her own since my Dad passed away last January, so I can relate to how difficult it can get, & how everything can get on top of you.

Just make sure you take care of yourself mate, & its good to see you back

Comment

Comment

welcome back mate - remember loads of us have been through tough times in the past; dont be afraid to ask for support.

Material items can be replaced, health and family are what really matters.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words lads, very pleased to be back!

Comment

Hmmm.

Comment

Will Sean be back soon, and the others?

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                            I hopes. He still owes me ?27 for KOFXII on Xbox 360 from a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                              Yeah. Not sure about this myself, but I'm not entirely comfortable with this myself.

There was a minor uproar when all this happened, and saddened me to think that our precious trading forum could have been abused by such a longstanding member. Especially after it happened with Seany before.

But yeah, glad I'm not the only one thinking it.

Comment

Working...
                              X