Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am enjoying the banter and name calling in here. Very passionate.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
      Shadows of Mordor is a PS3/360 game. What's your point? Nintendo's games look marvelous on the Wii U, having fantastic art style also helps. Wind Waker HD is one of the best looking games I've ever played and I'm totally serious.
      Shadow of Mordor is gimped on PS3/360. They don't have the raw processing power that is required for the main selling point of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Shadow of Mordor is gimped on PS3/360. They don't have the raw processing power that is required for the main selling point of the game.
        My point was even the ps4 version is no way near the detail and fidelity of the Zelda trailer.

I 100% agree that art is important, as shown in wind waker which I agree looks fantastic. I stand by that it's a trailer for the next Zelda and I don't believe it was in game, that's just my opinion.

Comment

Guts cannot be bargained with. He cannot be reasoned with. He absolutely will not stop...

Comment

Funny you'd say that, as I've at least tried to provide concrete evidence to back up my posts instead of opinions or assumptions.

Comment

Having had a good play tonight I see some appeal in the gamepad for off screen play and carrying on my game when others need the tv, however I love the pro controller, very much a fan of that.

The console feels so much better when it's just a nice comfy controller, power sliding round tracks instead of the distraction of gimmicks like the screen.
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 06-10-2014, 20:42.

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
                We're now into October and there's still no release date for Wii U version of Smash Brothers; does anyone else think that this might also be pushed back to 2015?
                Seems as if numerous leaks from retailers are pointing firmly towards 21 November. Here's one.

Comment

I was making fun of your mario kart bragging guts I think it went over your head watch the above

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Having had a good play tonight I see some appeal in the gamepad for off screen play and carrying on my game when others need the tv, however I love the pro controller, very much a fan of that.

The console feels so much better when it's just a nice comfy controller, power sliding round tracks instead of the distraction of gimmicks like the screen.
                    Yup. This is exactly how I felt playing Bayonetta 2. The size of the gamepad somehow distracts me and means I lack precision - or something.

Need to get a Pro Controller still, should have done it before MK8 it seems...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Yup. This is exactly how I felt playing Bayonetta 2. The size of the gamepad somehow distracts me and means I lack precision - or something.

Need to get a Pro Controller still, should have done it before MK8 it seems...
                      Should of done a mk8 pack for ?199 with just the pro controller and done some decent advertising for it, hell any adverts would of done :/

Comment

I've sinked 30-40 hours into the MK8 online races. Usually i start in a smallish group of 4-5 other racers but when we finish and go back to the lobby it's 9/10 full of other gamers. I don't think there's a problem with MK8's online community. I'd love to see Smash WiiU released this side of xmas as it will really boost sales so close to the big day but Nintendo's aloofness is concerning.

Comment

Smash apparently confirmed for 5/12.

Comment

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker to be released in US on 5/12.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker to be released in US on 5/12.
                              Only just seen the trailer for this, looks brilliant, a deff pick up for me

Comment

Nintendo still going with the Euro delay on titles. FFS.

Comment

Working...
                                X