X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple IPhone 4S, 64 gb, White - Unlocked - Sale now SOLD

EDIT: this is now SOLD.

Hi all,

I am selling an IPhone 4S, it is a 64 gig, white edition.

I have had the phone since day one of release and have had no issues with it what so ever.

The phone will be factory reset for delivery.

The phone was previously on Vodafone, but has since been unlocked, as it is now out of contract with the provider. All you need to do is insert a new micro sim card into the phone and register it with a provider of your choice.

The condition of the phone is excellent to mint IMHO, as I have looked after it and it has NO scratches / NO dents / NO blemishes... The only marking it has, is on the white insides on the walls of the connector point, where the charger cable has rubbed onto it through inserting and disconnecting the charger cable. The marking is superficial at best, and can be removed by a small cloth.

A matte finish screen protector has been fitted with precision to the screen and a glossy rear face protector, these can be easily removed should you wish to put your own on, but are both still in great condition.

Included is -

- The original box with with inserts, manual, stickers and tray. The shrink wrap is still in place, as it was slit at the side to open the box originally
    - The original headphones, unused and still in its shrink wrap
    - The original charger plug, unused and still in its shrink wrap
    - The original charger cable, unused and still in its shrink wrap

I am looking for ?179.99 plus the postage of your choice on top (EDIT: this is now SOLD).

I must reiterate how great the condition of the phone is.

PM me for questions, and an email address for pictures.

Last edited by 112; 30-10-2014, 09:05. Reason: Item now SOLD

You have new PM.

Comment

Working...
    X