Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap-ish accomodation in Leicester, Sheffield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap-ish accomodation in Leicester, Sheffield?

Need to be in UK for a week in Leicester and Sheffield to give statement to police and testify in court in first to second week of November.

Ticket's eating up all my spare funds so I have little left over for the stay. Anyone know of cheap-ish accommodation in these two cities?

For legal reasons I cannot stay use Air BNB or what it is it so that's out.

Cheers

Probably a travelodge

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      Probably a travelodge
      None near city centre in Leics

Also..I'm actually needing cheaper than even that

Cheers tho

Comment

Originally posted by id-republix View Post
        None near city centre in Leics

Also..I'm actually needing cheaper than even that

Cheers tho
        Leicester DMU provide accommodation over the summer, in student halls, for events and such.

Whilst it's term-time now, you might want to get in touch via email and ask them. Sometimes when universities have spare rooms, you can hire them like a hotel, and they're usually very cheap.

It's a longshot though.

Comment

Somewhere like trivago.com should give you a good idea or hostelworld. I would always cross check it with tripadvisor so you are not staying in a hell hole, serial killers lair etcetera

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Leicester DMU provide accommodation over the summer, in student halls, for events and such.

Whilst it's term-time now, you might want to get in touch via email and ask them. Sometimes when universities have spare rooms, you can hire them like a hotel, and they're usually very cheap.

It's a longshot though.
            Great thanks very much - that's exactly the type of thing I was looking for. I'll try and search out similar in Sheffield. Cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
            X